Author Topic: Numb Nipples  (Read 2231 times)

Offline darrend

• Bronze Member
My nipples are still numb like 12 weeks after surgery is this normal? I hope they arent numb for ever cause without going into too much detail its quite nice when my wife touches them! Anyone got numb nipples?

Offline Jim1985

• Bronze Member
    • Pre and post surgery photos
I can remember the first time I got surgery my nipples being less sensitive than before. This went on for a good few months. Other than that, how are your results coming along?
Surgery 2nd April with Dr. Benito.

Offline Blue2

• Silver Member
Most of the sensation has returned to my nips although they are still tender to the touch. Not painful by any means but just not 100%.
Surgery: 18/03/08
Plastic surgeon: Alex Karidis

Offline PaulSW

• Silver Member
My right one came back very quickly approx 6 weeks but the left is still numb 5 months on I think it will still come back as the scar tissue decreases and thats what everyone tells me! I have to say a large area was numb on the left at first and now it's just the nipple.

Hope this helps
Surgery DEC 07 Dr Benito
Revision March 09 Dr Benito
Injection for scar tissue March 2011 Dr Levick

Pictures - http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=12440.0

Offline another_case

• Bronze Member
Mine are numb too, getting better very slowly. All our nerve tissue got destroyed/removed during surgery unfortunately by Dr. Benito, sensation is supposed to come back once all the healing has happened. Got to give it all 6 months- year unfortunately mate. It's all about being patient, as Dr. Benito said to me we've got to try and forget about it, easy for him to say!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024