Author Topic: 11 days post op and im nervous  (Read 4701 times)

Offline help911

Well, i had surgery 11 days ago and i am a bit bewildered by the results.  I had the "scarless" surgery and while yes I have small incisions, I don't really see a difference in terms of chest size -- swelling has really gone down a lot as well.  My nipples are still puffy just as they were before and my right one feels like the gland is still underneath.  Could I be mistaken?  Might it be some swelling and not the gland?  Should I go back and ask the doctor?  Although I am sure he will just say that I need to wait longer.  I am regretting getting scarless.  Please help everyone!

Offline Twin Peaks

• Silver Member
Do you have any pictures?  You are still early in the healing stages.  Just be patient and wait it out.  Give it at least 4-6 weeks before you make any judgements about the results.  Just curious, who was your surgeon?

Offline 300zib

• Posting Member
I would give it 8 weeks before you worry.  Everyone heals different and after surgery its natural to be depressed for a little while.  Hang in there have faith and if your not happy go back to your Dr.

Offline MSJ108

Offline help911

No, the Doc said he used the gland grinding tool as well.  I guess all I can do is hurry up and wait.  Has anyone else had a similar result and it turn out ok?

Offline Noseguard

• Silver Member
  • You t*t, what's he gonna do nibble your bum?
My doc sets out with each patient trying to get a satisfactory result using that technique, he says flat out that if he can't do it he will make the incision.  He says about 50% of the time he does have to cut.

On me he cut.

Does your doc have that same practice, or was he committed to the scarless way regardless?

Offline MSJ108

ok he uses the gland grinding tool lipo. Post some pictures

Offline Twin Peaks

• Silver Member
I just had my surgery today with the same doc as help911. I'll post some pictures in a few days along with a little story of my experience.   

Offline MSJ108

I just had my surgery today with the same doc as help911. I'll post some pictures in a few days along with a little story of my experience.   

today huh..how u feeling

Offline Twin Peaks

• Silver Member
Feeling great, actually.  Virtually no pain at all.  Just feels like I had a really good workout in the gym.  I take the vest off today to shower, so we'll see how things look. 

Offline MSJ108

Feeling great, actually.  Virtually no pain at all.  Just feels like I had a really good workout in the gym.  I take the vest off today to shower, so we'll see how things look. 

how's it looking?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024