Author Topic: Diary...story kinda  (Read 3888 times)

Offline w33d

Hey everyone, new here just wanted to share some thoughts and talk about this to many including my self, greatly embarrassing topic.

I first noticed something when i was 13. My chest just didn't seem to be like all the other guys. Eventually when i got to the age of around 15 was when i really noticed that my chest looked nothing like a normal guys chest.

I continued to go with self hating loathing etc for quite some time. sometimes are worse than others, but the amount of hate i had for my own body in high school was crippling to my confidence etc. I would always be thinking about how other people saw me through their eyes, which didn't help anything at all.

Whenever i look in the mirror and more importantly down from my chin, the only words that come to my mind is hate and disgust.

This thing has forever scared my life, and i still currently live with it. In high school i lost many opportunities due to the fact that i would simply never go anywhere that i didn't have to go to,or participate in due to me not wanting to be seen by other people. I always want to and wish to participate in thing such as various sports, but i simply can't bring myself to do it.

All i want is my life back this bloody thing has pretty much ruined all my social life and confidence, i continually find my self asking questions like why me, what did i do to deserve this disease!

no one i know has this, which makes me feel even more alone but im glad to find an outlet such as this to share my feelings.

DrBermant

Hey everyone, new here just wanted to share some thoughts and talk about this to many including my self, greatly embarrassing topic.

I first noticed something when i was 13. My chest just didn't seem to be like all the other guys. Eventually when i got to the age of around 15 was when i really noticed that my chest looked nothing like a normal guys chest.

I continued to go with self hating loathing etc for quite some time. sometimes are worse than others, but the amount of hate i had for my own body in high school was crippling to my confidence etc. I would always be thinking about how other people saw me through their eyes, which didn't help anything at all.

Whenever i look in the mirror and more importantly down from my chin, the only words that come to my mind is hate and disgust.

This thing has forever scared my life, and i still currently live with it. In high school i lost many opportunities due to the fact that i would simply never go anywhere that i didn't have to go to,or participate in due to me not wanting to be seen by other people. I always want to and wish to participate in thing such as various sports, but i simply can't bring myself to do it.

All i want is my life back this bloody thing has pretty much ruined all my social life and confidence, i continually find my self asking questions like why me, what did i do to deserve this disease!

no one i know has this, which makes me feel even more alone but im glad to find an outlet such as this to share my feelings.

Yes, there can be a great deal of Emotion and Stress Living with Gynecomastia as is expressed very well by this video.  Take some time to listen to that patient's experiences to learn why, as a surgeon, I really enjoy my sculpture and how it changes my patients' lives.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
There are many thousands of men who have had similar emotions.  Fortunately this site exists as a forum for you to commiserate with many other men -- and to find answers to many questions you may have.

Whatever your plans are as regards your gyne, you will find answers here from men who have also lived through it.

Good luck to you.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Welcome to the boards. Most of us here has or is having the same feelings as you are. Gyne is a bitch and the only way to get rid of it is surgery. Hang in there and try the best you can in getting rid of this curse.
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024