Author Topic: 20 years old, just had the surgery done, 12 days post op. Changes your life!  (Read 2960 times)

Offline tali1988

• Posting Member

Hi im new to this but just had the surgery done and am 20 years old. Ive had the condition since i was 10 so know just how much embarrasment this causes and how little information is available! I had the surgery done privately in Southern England and want to help people talk about it more and ask me any questions you may have. Im not overweight at all, very athletic and sporty. I had the incision to remove the tissue and had lipo to get rid of the remaining fat. As us men dont like to talk about this and avoid all situations (swimming, local showers, beach, tight tops, the list goes on) I want to say that the relief and feeling is incredible and would encourage anyone seriously considering surgery to go ahead (obv all surgery carries risks!). I used to wear vests underneath t-shirts to hide it etc and dont need to anymore. My swelling is still going down and the scars are so much better than id ever thought they'd be ( a good PS is crucial!). Feel free to ask me anything and i will get back to you asap giving my own personal updates as i go!

Offline Jock

• Silver Member
Took the plunge and had consultation with Dr. Karidis 7th January 2009.
Surgery 26th February 2009.
Just wish I'd been able to do this years ago.

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17004.0

Offline tali1988

• Posting Member
Dr Crawford, done a really neat job, and everything looks good so far, so would recommend him to anyone living in the south whos considering it!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024