Author Topic: Vacation  (Read 1761 times)

Offline delta

• Posting Member
I'm looking for some advice to help me feel more comfortable on my trip to aruba in august.
I fear going because of my chest but I refuse to let that stop me as this is a once in a life time opportunity for me. But at the same time i'm honestly rather scared.
I don't even feel comfortable swimming in my own pool during the day time without a shirt on and to be frank just having a shirt on makes it just as obvious, if not more.

As of right now I already have love handles and a beer belly so i'm really putting effort in slimming down before I leave. I just kind of need some motivation I guess. It doesn't help that my self esteem is already low.

I'm too embarassed to ask for help or even talk to anyone locally about my problem due to judgmentally issues. So i'm here in my somewhat comfort zone knowing that you guys not only support eachother but also know how it feels.

Not really sure on what else to say.
Happy 4th!

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
how severe is your case?  are you committed to the topless part, or are you willing to skip it?  can you go to places with fewer people around?  is it possible if you got an op there might still be other "once in a lifetime" opportunities?  if this went bad, would it be the wrong kind of once in a lifetime? 

as a general answer, it doesn't sound like there's a perfect solution.  if you choose to go shirtless, do it for yourself and nobody else.  the only thing you can control then is the attitude you bring to it.  there have probably been guys worse than you who've done it, you just have to choose to either live without the swimming part or claim it for yourself, the rest of the world be damned.  both can be done. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024