Author Topic: Swelling around Lipo part only?  (Read 2392 times)

Offline theman234

• Posting Member
Ok, so i got surgery 5 days ago. I didn't get a "vest," instead, i got a bandage to wrap around and wear unless i'm showering. I got both gland excisions and my left side liposuctioned. When I look at both parts now, the right side is minorly brusied, but doing ok, but the left side is bruised and swollen around the parts he lipo'd. I didn't use any kind of drain. Is this puffyness going to go down?
Surgery Date: July 7, 2009!

Offline theman234

• Posting Member
i'm one week post op now. it looks a lot less swollen when i take the wrap off, but if it stays off for about 5 minutes it starts looking swollen again. i'm going to the doc tomorrow to get my stiches out :)

Offline theman234

• Posting Member
It turns out my stitches are disolvable.  i also got my tape (that was on the the incision) off

but wow, was that tape painful to get off!!!! they pulled it off and it must have ripped every single hair off. And it was on top of the incision. OUCH!!!!  and after THIS  i wasn't done. he had to clip the ends of the excess stitches off, so he pulled on the side of the stitch which pulled at the stitch inside the nipple (ow!!) and cut it with some scissors.

talk about sensitive..at least its not numb on the areola i guess. still coulda warned me

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024