Author Topic: 20year old in the military  (Read 2514 times)

Offline Scubba19

Hey dudes just sharing my experience of having a mild case of gynecomastia, more puffy nipple than anything. I knew i had it before i entered the military last year. the physical I went through for the military confirmed it. they said i was required to take additional test to make sure it wasn’t a hormonal imbalance. Yeah it was embarrassing but when it was revealed everything was normal i was excepted and was told that once i was in the operational air force they could take care of my condition if it interfered with my job. here i am now, finished with basic and tech school. wasn’t exactly sure how my medical benefits worked, and it being really embarrassing i held off for a while about seeking med help. last moth when i finally got the courage to go in and see a dr. about it. more common than you think i was told. i described how it causes me some discomfort and irritation when I’m in my uniform and how it was tender ;). the dr. then gave my a referral to see the plastics. once there i describe my issues i had, tested some more everything is normal. this Friday is my surgery day. this was a whole lot easier than i thought. I’ve just decided to share my story so that anyone who was going through something similar can hopefully find some hope and motivation to do something about there problems. I know for others it isn’t this easy. I don’t wish to promote joining the military solely to have the surgery done. Its just i almost didn’t join because of my condition and i see know that would have been a big mistake, cuz I’m loving every minute of my life. (also I found out they will not do the surgery solely for cosmetic or emotional problems)

Thanks for reading hit me up if you have any questions. oh i will post some before and after pictures soon hopefully.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
useful info.  us military, canada, uk?  branch?  even without pics tell us how it went. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024