Author Topic: What innovative methods did you adopt to hide your Gyno?  (Read 5349 times)

Offline jizz

• Posting Member
My methods constantly kept changing but I will discuss my latest,

Since I started working out at the age of 18, hoping that it will improve my condition and developed a decent physique. Although my chest looked ripped,
but the G-fat didn't go,and with decent arm size(17'') I am constantly nagged by my friends in the college for no wearing a T-shirt or a tight fitting shirt.
So one day I thought of giving a shot,but the fat tissue around the nipple made me look like an amazon woman(when I clean shaved my subtle),so I came up with an Innovative technique of hiding my Gyno.
One day in the Gym I noticed that if I pulled my vest underneath my athletic supporter/jockstrap I can remarkably reduce the apparent size of my breasts,plus making them look tighter thus complimenting my upper chest,and my deltoids.

Offline SoX

• Posting Member
plaid shirts and have them buttoned down so the top button is level with my nipples so if i ever have too lean back put my arm round a girl or anything the shirt tightens around the nipple pushes the gland back so it just looks like a big pec, do push ups before i leave the house it may be psychological but i personally feel alot more aesthetically pleasing after ive worked out and one day i even wore a vest out with my friends very risky move personally but i didnt get any negative comments and got complimented on my arms.

its silly really how much focus we pay to our chests i mean i only go to the college gym but because of the constant annoyance i have with my chest i can max out most machines and i havent seen anyone else in college that can gyne could be a blessing in disguise because before i noticed my chest i had no interest in getting fit and now im in pretty good shape just need to get some glands lopped off now ;)

Offline jizz

• Posting Member
same story here bro!!
Gyne has really proved to be a blessing in disguise(to some extent)...

I am the first person ever in my family, who has started working out.
But since I come from a family of carpenters(except for my father who is a civil engineer),it's not difficult for me to get ripped,this can be considered as a blessing by some people but to me it's plain "pain in the a**" , as without my shirt the gland is purely visible above the well cut pecs , also the lumps appear slightly discolored compared to the tint of the whole body. So taking my shirt off even when the nipples are contracted(goose bumps) is a complete no no!!

DrBermant

Here is a demonstration of the effectiveness of Non-Surgical Body Shaping Garments on various forms of gynecomastia male chest contour deformities.  Of particular value are the Movies and Video showing BodyShaping in Motion.  The problem with the garments, is that when they are removed, the contour problem remains.  They are an effective tool, an emotional band-aide to help give support while problems are being stabilized. After that, typically the best way to "hide" the deformity is to get rid of it with surgery.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024