Author Topic: You people are noobs in the art of moobs ;)  (Read 2613 times)

Offline code veronica

I look at people's pictures of man boobs and it scares me that they care about theirs when mines are huge, they aren't HUGE but stick out like crazay. But the more pictures I see the more I realise that mines stick out and prob bigger than most peeps in here who worry, I wish i had your tities. I will post a photo soon, I think mine are bigger cos I'm tall and fat, not too fat but fat like people think I'm strong even tho I'm a weakling.

Mine are so big I have to wear 2 slimshirts and shit and I'm indian so I doubt telling my parents will even come into it as my dad and grandad had it and didn't give a shit. I was considering those medicine to cure it but coming to this website I found that I need surgery. If I find a girl who doesn't give a shit how big they are then I won't get it but I doubt this and I will one have to one day.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
if you want the title of the biggest, you're welcome to it, but the size of misery and unhappiness fits just about everyone here. 

if you mean asian indian as opposed to american indian, you should use the site search engine to pull up some of the threads for the names of surgeons, they might be of interest. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline jakeyboy08

• Silver Member
    • https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=22534.0
if you want the title of the biggest, you're welcome to it, but the size of misery and unhappiness fits just about everyone here.

Totally agreed with you mate, I may have smaller then others or larger but either way their killing me and i want rid.

Jake
GYNECOMASTIA FREE SINCE: 11/04/2011

TO VIEW MY EXPERIENCE OF SURGERY WITH BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES PLEASE USE THE LINK BELOW

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024