Author Topic: Feeling very setback  (Read 1794 times)

Offline BoneBleached

• Posting Member
  • Even Fools Are Right Sometimes.
Ok here is a fairly short story about my current problems and I need some advice.

I have dealt with gyne since I was like 12 or 13, got picked on, I was extremely embarrassed about it, I would even wear a coat in the summer.
Well in 2005 I went to military school and got in shape, although I thought it was still very noticeable I was at least in good shape. In 2007 I joined the military and got in even better shape from that. I was happy and nobody could even tell I had gynecoamstia and nobody ever mentioned it, well that was how it was before the military too. Looking back on the pics I wish I wouldn't have thought the way I did, I'd give anything to look like I used to.

Last year I got in an accident where I fell from the top of a humvee. I got put on profile and wasn't able to run and do certain pt, well I kinda got lazy and unmotivated to do pt and went without it for several months. I feel like it all hit me at once, I didn't even realize I was gaining weight back, I thought I had gotten past that in life and I thought my metabolism was so good it wouldn't matter if I did a lot of exercise. It feels like it just hit me all at once, I was over weight and had boobs again, it is VERY noticeable now, I'm back to the point where I try to avoid everyone unless I have it somewhat concealed, but in my regular army pt shirt it is bad, I also have side chest fat and love handles, I feel like I look so abnormal even compared to just regular fat people.

Any way my deployment will be over in December and I am going to get surgery done, the thing is I want to try something before the surgery, I found something called 'diet aid of questionable value', and I have read on here that it doesn't work and stuff, so I realize it won't take away my gynecomastia. But will it at least take some fat off my chest? I'm to the point where I feel embarrassed to go running by myself, but I feel like if I take that stuff  it will sort of motivate me. The thing is it is $70 a bottle, which I can afford, but if it doesn't work AT ALL I don't want to waste the money.

All replies are greatly appreciated, and if you say 'diet aid of questionable value' won't work, please tell me what can.
Tired of being that one link that just cant break

Offline BoneBleached

• Posting Member
  • Even Fools Are Right Sometimes.
Another thing I would like to ask, as a doctor, have any of you ever had a patient that had the military pay for all or part of his gynecomastia surgery? I have heard they won't but I think they should since it causes psychological problems and I have also heard back problems. I get a knot in my right lower back when I'm in a kneeling position, don't know if it has anyhting to do with the gynecomastia though.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024