Author Topic: Is it Gynecosmastia or Pseudogynecomastia plz help  (Read 2265 times)

Offline qwertyasdf

plz tell me if i'm having gynecosmastia or pseudogynecosmastia. i'm having puffy nipples with a little protuded chest and i am overweighted person but when i work out or when it is cold the chest appears normal(no puffy nipples+seems to be in proper shape) for some time but later it again started to look like breast.

DrBermant

plz tell me if i'm having gynecosmastia or pseudogynecosmastia. i'm having puffy nipples with a little protuded chest and i am overweighted person but when i work out or when it is cold the chest appears normal(no puffy nipples+seems to be in proper shape) for some time but later it again started to look like breast.

Pseudogynecomastia is really a poor term. Learn why on that link. A fatty woman's breast is still a breast. The normal Body Fat Distribution does tend to put fat on first the chest and belly regions with weight gain. Those areas do come off last with weight loss. When global body fat is an issue, losing weight first is the better way to go. Weight loss can help with the fat component of gynecomastia.  Residual fat, gland, and skin remain possible issues.

There is a thin Areola Muscle that when stimulated flattens puffy nipples. Once that muscle relaxes, the underlying contour again reveals. 

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024