Author Topic: dr lista post op [4 Month post op pics added drs visit results]  (Read 20227 times)

Offline shaker

• Silver Member
3 days after surgery from dr lista, 5 gram tissue and 875 cc from left and right 850 cc sucked as per the nurse.

Not sure however if my gyno is gone i still see some fat under my nipples and nipples feel lifted instead of flat could be swelling ? suggestions from pictures if possible to make out ?

more pics to be uploaded as they become available. No pain killers taken so far so happy about that. Vest is however very uncomfortable !!

Pre op pictures here : https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=21979.0

2 days post op pic today is the 3rd day and am on computer finally ...

img196.imageshack.us/i/20110303180431.jpg/

img64.imageshack.us/i/20110303180524.jpg/

img850.imageshack.us/i/20110303180513.jpg/

Offline shaker

• Silver Member
6 day post op pics..

most of the pain is gone i believe just sore and showering now has become easier. sleeping however straight for 8hrs is nearly impossible cause of my lower back issue so can barely sleep for more than 6 to 7 hrs max. anyways i see improvement and seems like i will be ok i did not expect 100% results but even 80% results are fine :p with time maybe will achieve 100% gyne freeness !!

Offline waves

• Silver Member
Looks really good from what I can see!  Congrats on the surgery.  Waaaayyyy too early to pre-judge anything though so don't over analyze anything.  Many weeks or months to go before final results will stabilize.  But looks great to me!

Offline shaker

• Silver Member
@waves
tks.. always helps looking from 3rd person view:p standing up and not slouching looks good..

had my 7 day post op today, got the stitch thingy out i believe kinda hurt when nurse was taking the little burger out.. but not as much as the massage she showed me.. boy did that hurt :p ... got the arnica gel from their office and will summon up some courage to start messaging tomorrow..

got finer details to stuff taken out ..

875 ccfrom left, 2gram gland/tissue.
825 cc from right, 5 gram gland/tissue.

nurse said that was a lot .. so i guess i had somewhat above average case.. but my pecks now show a bit so am excited to get rolling .. but first things first next few weeks of pain while messaging 3 times a day !! i thought it was suppose to be 30 mins one sitting a day !!

I have very very low tolerance for pain.... so.. if i dont come back in few weeks or days with more pictures its cause i am lying on my bed fainted !! :p

Offline shaker

• Silver Member
12 day post op, have started very very light massaging the gel seems to put life into chest, it feels afterward just like ur leg would feel when trying to come out of sleep state.

Anyways standing up pictures don't look too bad i am just worrying about sitting down pictures i can not see flat chest when sitting down.

Offline waves

• Silver Member
Seriously, looks great man!  Patience!!

Offline shaker

• Silver Member

ya standing up its not bad at all did a jiggle test while walking without vest on, only my tummy was shaking bad :p very minimum chest movement was there.

As per sitting down i dunno if its permanent or will go away just look at some of the shots i took just few mins ago while massaging. The round boobs shape from before kinda puts my mind at unease :(, is it normal to have old shape while sitting , did you have old pre op shape as well while sitting or was it flat as is when standing ?

I also did a leaning forward test while standing, its not like what it was pre op :).

Offline waves

• Silver Member

ya standing up its not bad at all did a jiggle test while walking without vest on, only my tummy was shaking bad :p very minimum chest movement was there.

As per sitting down i dunno if its permanent or will go away just look at some of the shots i took just few mins ago while massaging. The round boobs shape from before kinda puts my mind at unease :(, is it normal to have old shape while sitting , did you have old pre op shape as well while sitting or was it flat as is when standing ?

I also did a leaning forward test while standing, its not like what it was pre op :).

Looks like swelling to me.  Look at your stomach sitting vs. standing.  See any difference?  Of course you do...all that tissue and remaining fat scrunches up when you're sitting.  Wait for the swelling to subside before making judgement.  Still far too early to be concerned! 

Offline shaker

• Silver Member

Looks like swelling to me.  Look at your stomach sitting vs. standing.  See any difference?  Of course you do...all that tissue and remaining fat scrunches up when you're sitting.  Wait for the swelling to subside before making judgement.  Still far too early to be concerned! 

Thats the thing waves how can one tell difference between swelling and fat ? I still have numbness though but i think that normal and takes weeks/months to get all feeling back in the chest. But some say they come out of surgery flat and than swelling sets in but i did not come out of surgery completely flat had nipples pointing upwards as seen in the 2 day post op pic.. Since i have nothing else to do here so i just worry a lot that i will still have gyne issue sitting (riding a bike requires sitting :p) so was wondering if anyone else who had surgery had also faced similar situation when sitting looks like boobs when standing its another story, all i see is shots of users standing none while sitting .

Offline shaker

• Silver Member
Should have waited for a month before posting this but i am surprised how much it changes on weekly basis. Anyways your thoughts please i still have scars/hard tissue so am hoping a month more or so it will go down a bit more, but so far what you think, is anyone going to bother looking when going for swimming or does it look normal (100% flat i knew would not be feasible , how much % you think was surgery succesful look at post and pre op ). Thanks

Pre Op Pics : https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=21979.msg148481#msg148481

Offline waves

• Silver Member
Wow, looking a lot better Shaker!  Looks like the swelling has decreased a bunch in the last week or two...is that your impression too?

Offline shaker

• Silver Member
Wow, looking a lot better Shaker!  Looks like the swelling has decreased a bunch in the last week or two...is that your impression too?

yup (i think more will go down i still lots of hard tissue have yellowish looking skin all around) i am feeling way better now i am bit upset with my day 2 post op pic see attachment , and the same side (left side now looks better and i can feel some tension building up as well ) tension as in less shagginess. I am not sure if its normal but when i lift my chin up looking at ceiling i can see my chest skin move never before (pre op) was i able to feel that is that normal or is skin trying to stick to muscles (worrying thought maybe) i do massage daily 2 times for about 15 mins each side and it makes me feel much better ever time i do it !

I believe it might take at-least another month or 2 before i can say with confidence that things have settled and do hope things keep changing for the good and not for the worst.

My goal i have set for this year is to be 180 lbs be end of summer so if anyone got tips please suggest, running is out of question my feet has bit of a problem so cannot do much standing exercises but rest is all game (even swimming i believe, but last time i swam was in grade 5 so dunno if i remember how to swim anymore) .

Day 2 Post op pics :

Offline shaker

• Silver Member
3rd week post op is today... any thoughts if things improved or will improve more ? I heard 3rd week is the cutoff week and changes do not happen later on ?  ???

Offline shaker

• Silver Member
Since i have too much time to spend here in toronto i suppose i take lots of pics everyday.. here is picture from this morning 22 post op !!

Offline dondante

• Gold Member
From one Dr. Lista patient to another... you should be very happy with your results. It will take you awhile to really appreciate what a great surgeon he is. I'm over 2 years past my surgery and I still catch myself shaking my head at what a great job he did. You've carried that baggage on your chest and in your mind for a long time, it will take you awhile to really get over it. But, believe me when I tell you... I looked at your pre-op and post-op pics and my God what a difference. Another former Lista patient wrote me after my surgery that the recovery is the hardest part - and he was right. Just rest assured your chest looks great and one day, like many people here, you'll rarely come back to these boards because your gyne will be a thing of the past.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024