Author Topic: Dr. Bermant great surgery 6/22/11  (Read 2218 times)

Offline loggins

Hi folks:  I just had surgery on Tues. 6/22/11 w/Dr. Bermant.  Today is Fri 6/25/11, so these pics. are 4 days out:  

[url]http://profile.imageshack.us/user/loggins/
pre-op
post-op

I'm 54 and have been thinking about this surgery for about 5 years. Before choosing Dr. Bermant I consulted with a few big name doctors, (ones who regularlly post & are spoken of on this site), but until I met Dr. Bermant and his staff, something didn't feel right. However all that changed the moment I had my remote consult w/him, (I live in Vegas), and especially when I stepped into his office--HE HAD EARNED MY TRUST & I instantly knew that HE IS THE WORLD AUTHORITY ON GYNEOCOMASTIA & REALLY KNOWS WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT!!  I can't say enough good about this man's work (see my before/after pics--link's above).  Dr. Bermant got rid of the cone shape that bothered me--especially on my left breast--and his entire operation from beginning to end was nothing short of amazing, (Jane, his office manager, is exceptionally gracious & sweet and Jim, the anesthesiologist, is a very gentle soul). The whole process was totally pain free (was asleep before he--Dr. Bermant-- began); I haven't needed to take even a single Tylenol!  He didn't ask me to post kind words about him, I just wanted to help someone else who might be thinking about this surgery but still isn't sure--all I can say is hurry--this brilliant man's retiring and his last surgery will be 7/31/11.  My name is Kevin and Dr. Bermant if you're reading this from the bottom of my heart--THANK YOU--YOU WILL BE MISSED!

DrBermant

Hi folks:  I just had surgery on Tues. 6/22/11 w/Dr. Bermant.  Today is Fri 6/25/11, so these pics. are 4 days out:  

pre-op

post-op

I'm 54 and have been thinking about this surgery for about 5 years. Before choosing Dr. Bermant I consulted with a few big name doctors, (ones who regularlly post & are spoken of on this site), but until I met Dr. Bermant and his staff, something didn't feel right. However all that changed the moment I had my remote consult w/him, (I live in Vegas), and especially when I stepped into his office--HE HAD EARNED MY TRUST & I instantly knew that HE IS THE WORLD AUTHORITY ON GYNEOCOMASTIA & REALLY KNOWS WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT!!  I can't say enough good about this man's work (see my before/after pics--link's above).  Dr. Bermant got rid of the cone shape that bothered me--especially on my left breast--and his entire operation from beginning to end was nothing short of amazing, (Jane, his office manager, is exceptionally gracious & sweet and Jim, the anesthesiologist, is a very gentle soul). The whole process was totally pain free (was asleep before he--Dr. Bermant-- began); I haven't needed to take even a single Tylenol!  He didn't ask me to post kind words about him, I just wanted to help someone else who might be thinking about this surgery but still isn't sure--all I can say is hurry--this brilliant man's retiring and his last surgery will be 7/31/11.  My name is Kevin and Dr. Bermant if you're reading this from the bottom of my heart--THANK YOU--YOU WILL BE MISSED!

Thank you for your kind words.

Michael Bermant, M.D.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024