Author Topic: Pls give me advices here....(photo)  (Read 2191 times)

Offline kmac

• Posting Member
I was fat years back, but now I Am slim

1. I want to know if this can be remedied by exercise alone?

2. any garments to hide this kind of problem?

3. what do u think is it/ ? is it gyne alone/? puffy Nipple area problem?

4. tips? what do think? and advices?

5. would u think I could wear no t shirt  some times? pls help

http:// imageshack.us/photo/my-images/62/img000344.jpg/

http:// imageshack.us/photo/my-images/811/img000346.jpg/

http:// imageshack.us/photo/my-images/231/img000345f.jpg/

(just cut off the space before letter i of image)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 06:24:08 AM by kmac »

Offline zado611

• Bronze Member
Idk frm my personal opinion a garment would help diminish it a little but probably gonna have to have surgery to get rid of it exercise probably won't help if you lost alot of weight already.. I've lost 60 pounds from 290 to 230(6'4 is my height) and I still have large boobs(kinda looks like yours to be honest).. I'm afraid if i lose more my boobs will just become more noticible :/

Offline kmac

• Posting Member
How aboit of my other concerns?? any comments?

Offline zado611

• Bronze Member
1. Pretty sure not gonna get rid of it with exercise

2. Try the design veronique vest from Doctor Bermeant's website plasticsurgery4u.com or just got to designveronique.com to order it.  Reduced mine about 50-60%

3. Can't really tell only a doctor can really tell you that and even they can't until there doing surgery on you what it is

4. If you can afford surgery, the way people talk that is the best thing also a life changing expierence.. HOPING to get mine soon prolly in 3 weeks or so

5. Dont understand this question

Offline kmac

• Posting Member
thank you. any other concerns and suggestion are highly appreciated.

Offline maybeachance

• Posting Member
My situation looks like you very much ....Now

1 - Don't waste your time with hoping exercise may make them better .....Do exercise for health, it is ok but don't expect anything for shaping them in this situation...

2 - You know some people happy with these garments but first think about what will you do ...Live with these  and use garments or get rid of them..Choose one and then start to think about if any garments will help...I am sure they can help to hide but this is not the first thing you have to think....

3 - Just go to a doctor for this and don't mix your mind with these ....The surgent will think about this ...

4 - My tip is that ...I don't know how old are you but I am 32  and nearly same position like you ...The only tip is this from me ; don't waste any of your day hoping to get rid from them with making exercise..... Go for a consultation ...If you tell me about the money situation , I will tell you just find it whatever you do,  by the time passing you will not have any chance to go back in the time and every day will be a regret .....

5 - I never wear t-shirts outside of home but I can't tell you don't wear or wear ...This is your decision

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024