Author Topic: Parking Near St John's Hospital, During Karidis Consultation  (Read 1623 times)

Offline captainhowdy

• Posting Member
Hi guys. I have a consultation next week with Mr K and was hoping someone could advise me where to park within the area. Thanks in advance.  Unfortunately there is no parking available at the hospital.

Offline Swarley

• Bronze Member
Go to google and type "parking near NW8 9NH".
The first result should be the parkopedia site - have a look at that, it will show you on a map every available place to park in the area, with links to each one to checkout the prices.

There's metered parking in the surrounding roads, and a multi storey up by the tube station.

My sister drove me to the hospital on the day of my surgery, and we were able to park pretty much right outside the main entrance in Grove End Road.
I think that was quite expensive though - I think my sister said it was about £6 an hour.

You'll need to go in via the Circus Road entrance for your consultation, but there's some metered parking on that road too.
Surgery with Alex Karidis 8/11/11. Currently recovering.

Offline captainhowdy

• Posting Member
Hi Swarley
Thanks for the advice mate - much appreciated.  I hope your recovery is going well.   

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024