Author Topic: Glands have been removed. Any other gyno/hormone related issues to be aware of?  (Read 1839 times)

Offline Showtime620

• Silver Member
Hello Doctors.    I recently had my gyne removed in March and I'd like to thank you for all of your words of support, information, and encouragement throughout the whole process; you all helped me immensely.

Now that my glands have been removed, I wondering (not worrying) whether or not whatever caused this issue in the first place; the glands are a result, not the cause, which is what I'm curious about.   

I know that gyne is developed during puberty and in some people can grow abnormally large to due hormone imbalances.   My question is:  Do these hormone imbalances cause any other problems besides the gyne?  Is it a sign that one might have a thyroid/pancreas/hormone/hair loss/etc problems in the future that we should be aware of?

Offline DrPensler

• Supporting Doctors
    • gynecomastiachicago
Unfortunately without a complete medical history with respect to your gynecomastia it is not possible to comment in a meaningful way about your case.
Jay M. Pensler,M.D.
680 North Lake Shore Drive
suite 1125
Chicago,Illinois 60611
(312) 642-7777
http://www.gynecomastiachicago.com

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024