Author Topic: Had These Moobs Since I was 10 years OLD!  (Read 2538 times)

Offline mrnomoobs

• Posting Member
Yup, I never forget the day, it was summer, I went to the pool and took off my shirt and looked down......What the hell ??? I thought.  I have the same shape ever since. ???

When I was 14, I decided this was enough, I ran everyday, twice a day for 2 years.  I also rode my bike 16 miles a day during the summer just to get to work.  I still had them on my chest!  Just about everything I ever read about this GYNO. doesn't apply to me.  No drinking, drugs, steroids, wasn't puberty, (had them since I was 10), didn't go away like I read.  When I graduated HS, I went to the USAF, I thought for sure I would lose it there with all the push-ups, running, etc.  NOPE!  So after I got out I got into bodybuilding, worked my chest the hardest. I was able to lift 275LBS at my peak 6 to 8 reps.  Didn't make a difference other than stretch marks on the upper part of my chest.  If anything, it made my chest stick out EVEN more.  So I after I got married,  I gave up and got fat.  I was hoping my stomach would be larger than my chest just to hide it.  Then I had kids and decided to get healthy again, eat better and lost 35 lbs.  But my chest seems to stick out more than ever, or at least I get more attention where ever I go lately.  People have even made cruel comments in public and laugh or point. 

So I finally got the money to get this fixed!  I am seeing and talking about it to a Doctor for the first time ever (23 years).  I can't wait, this is the first step.  I am excited and scared to see what he says.  I don't even show my wife my chest.  My little ones saw my chest once and ran around saying: "Daddy has boobies" :D

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
You too?

Similar story, I too went into the USAF but I'll wager it was long before you. We still had lots of planes with propellers on them in 1955 when I enlisted.

I was lucky in a way, I became a Medic and spent most of my 8+ years in the company of professionals. I have found that you do not get derisive comments from better educated people.

At the age of 17 a doctor told me to lose some weight and the boobs would go away. What a cruel joke! At that time I was almost my full height of 5'10" and weighed only 135lbs. When the Doctor told me to lose some weight, I had been toting the boobs around without change for at least 4 years. Doctors still say the same stupid things to boys.

Kids can be a challenge. I remember well the day my darling grand-daughter said: "Paa Paw gots Boos!" That toddler has grown and has married a Soldier. She recently had her first child.

The problem for many of us who are older is that the surgery arrived too late. Liposuction for example originated in Italy and made its way into the US only in the 1980's I was already 50 years old and I had a different set of priorities by then.
Grandpa Dan

Offline mrnomoobs

• Posting Member
well, i have my first consultation on Tuesday, that itself is scary, i never show anyone my chest.

Offline zlu4000

• Posting Member
well, i have my first consultation on Tuesday, that itself is scary, i never show anyone my chest.

i got this surgery  just yesterday

i wear my vest now.. and will see the results in 1 week or months

go ahead do it... dont waste u live anymore

whatever is the result,, it will never be worse than before

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024