Author Topic: My Struggle with Gyno (Pics)  (Read 2946 times)

Offline dfoush21

• Posting Member
b]My Story[/b]: Hey, I've been struggling with Gynecomastia (puffy nipples) since the age of 14, I am now 18 so yeah that's been my whole High school career. Gyno has really conflicted with me mentally, always self conscious  about if the girl I'm talking to can see my nipples protruding out of my shirt, arching my shoulders when the wind blows, or scared my peers  would see my abnormal nipples in the locker room. Man I tell you I loved the Winter time, that meant wearing heavier clothes and jackets, praying the groundhog would see his shadow.  I remember my junior year I decided to wear duct tape over my nipples to keep them from showing, boy was that a huge fail, after a few hours the adhesive on the tape would irritate the skin and the tape would fall off. But I just graduated and turned 18 this past May. so I decided to wait a couple months to see if the would reduce on their own, you know with puberty and everything, but nothing. Now before starting College I decided to get it surgically removed.

Surgery:
I'm having surgery on Sept 24th by Dr. Marissa Howard-Mcnatt. I will be meeting with my anesthesiologist on the 14th. My insurance is covering it and when I say insurance I mean medicaid. So I don't really know if  I'm going to receive the best of the best. I hope I do. She said she might need to remove some skin from my nipples so the won;t hang.

So yeah here are some pre op pics and I'll keep updating.

hammer

I hope that all goes great, and I wish nothing but the best for you!

May God be with you and all involved with the surgery.

Bob aka Hammer

Offline dfoush21

• Posting Member
Thanks man Monday I'll be getting surgery, pray for me.
Yesterday I had Consultation with Anesthesiologist. I would put pics up but the form says there to big ( the pics not the nipples lol)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024