Author Topic: Tip in the middle of the nipple  (Read 1886 times)

Offline jnd3344

• Posting Member
My nipple didnt have a tip before the surgery because of the gynecomastia, only when i get cold it shows. I had surgery yesterday and from what i could see it still wasnt there. First picture is of my nipple .Will this fix with more time and by tip i refer to the thing that sticks out on the second picture i attached.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 05:33:01 PM by jnd3344 »

Offline Litlriki

• Supporting Doctors
    • Dr. Silverman's Website
It's impossible to guess what your nipple will look like post-operatively.  It's too early to comment on any result so far, and it could be several months until you know how it's going to look.  Time will tell...

Rick Silverman
Dr. Silverman, M.D.
Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
29 Crafts Street
Suite 370
Newton, MA 02458
617-965-9500
800-785-7860
www.ricksilverman.com
www.gynecomastia-boston.com
rick@ricksilverman.com

Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

Offline jnd3344

• Posting Member
Thanks for the reply, and i know this is true. But i was just wondering if there is a possiblity that the tip could be mroe erect or more noticeable and the nipple not being just the same all around.

Offline DrPensler

• Supporting Doctors
    • gynecomastiachicago
First you are too early to evaluate your final result. Second if I understand your question correctly ,the purpose of the surgery is not to build up the projection of the nipple. It is possible to increase nipple projection ,and it is done commonly after mastectomy for breast cancer if the nipple is removed and reconstructed.
Jay M. Pensler,M.D.
680 North Lake Shore Drive
suite 1125
Chicago,Illinois 60611
(312) 642-7777
http://www.gynecomastiachicago.com

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024