Author Topic: issues after surgery with Pics  (Read 3293 times)

Offline BetoCE

• Posting Member
HI doctors! How are you?

I had puffy niples (bilateral) since 16 years old, and now im 33.

I had surgery 12 days ago, ano now im reaaally scared...
Now I have Uneven skin surface around the areola... (depressions)

Doctor did liposcution and removed the most part of glands.

I guess something its not OK.

im having every day massages lymphatic with a terapeust and she is really impress that i have almost nothint about Edema (swelling).

2 pics:
 - 11 days post op surgery!
 - Pic one day before (I did gym and did take my tshirt off, thats why my niples were fine... but when in a hot place.. PUFFY! Sad

I dont know what im gonna do... im really BIZARRE NOW!

Is something my doctor can do???

*sorry for bad english

Offline Litlriki

• Supporting Doctors
    • Dr. Silverman's Website
It's really too early to comment on your results.  There appears to be some swelling of the tissue under the areola, which is to be expected at this point. It's also not unusual to see some irregularity of the contour of the chest at this point, and this will improve over time as healing progresses.  The massage will help, as will the healing process. 

For now, your doctor should keep an eye on things.

Rick Silverman
Dr. Silverman, M.D.
Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
29 Crafts Street
Suite 370
Newton, MA 02458
617-965-9500
800-785-7860
www.ricksilverman.com
www.gynecomastia-boston.com
rick@ricksilverman.com

Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

Offline BetoCE

• Posting Member
Thanks Doctor!!

tomorrow ill be with my doctor. But i have deep irregularity above the niple! Im scared a lot! Im almost sure he did too much liposuction there! :(
Is there a way to fix??

Thanks again!!

Offline DrPensler

• Supporting Doctors
    • gynecomastiachicago
It is still early after surgery .Sometimes a revision is necessary but is it is too early to know if that will even be necessary.Its normal to be a bit concerned after surgery.
Jay M. Pensler,M.D.
680 North Lake Shore Drive
suite 1125
Chicago,Illinois 60611
(312) 642-7777
http://www.gynecomastiachicago.com

Offline BetoCE

• Posting Member
I saw my doctor today...
he told me thats too early to know ... and for now everything is normal. No issues with fluids, etc..

he said me to wait a few months to know if im gonna need a revision...

Im really sad, because theres a deep depression above the nipple... and he said " dont worry man... are u worried about that? thats nothing..."

But see, for me is NOT GOOD AT ALL, i just had puffy niples when the weather was hot.. now i have depression all the time...! In fact my chest looks bizarre. i prefer how i looked before!!

Now, have nothing to do... so, workout at the gym and see what happens...

:(

Offline Litlriki

• Supporting Doctors
It is really too early to pass judgement.  If there is a problem such as a depression, this can be improved with fat grafting, but I don't even consider such interventions for at least 9 months to a year after the surgery.  Your plan to resume your workouts (when you're advised it's okay to proceed by your surgeon) is the best plan--Good chest muscles go a long way toward providing good shape to your chest.  A full muscle and low body fat will go a long way toward smoothing out any contour issues that may have occurred from the surgery.

RS

Offline BetoCE

• Posting Member
Thank you  Dr. Rick Silverman !!!
You doctors helped me a lot!!

At the general figure, everything is better now! 13 days post.

Depression above niple is exaclty the same, but things looks better already. Im gonna wait.. workout.. and see whats happens!

i know its normal for now areola asymmetry for while..

Lets see what happens  ;)

Thank you all! ;D

Offline BetoCE

• Posting Member
Hi All!

20 days post op!

Its almost the same...  :'(

Offline BetoCE

• Posting Member
4 months update

Still puffy  >:(
Im so sad!

I guess ill need a revision :(

Offline Litlriki

• Supporting Doctors
See your surgeon. Sometimes the scar tissue will cause persistent puffiness, which may resolve with a Kenalog injection.

RS

Offline BetoCE

• Posting Member
Dr. Rick Silverman,
Thanks for the answer!

Im worried, i had a talk with my surgeon, and i dont know what to do! He already said me he give me a revision if i need...
Under the both nipples its already soft! is there SOFT scar tissue that can create a puffy niple? Theres no hard lumps there!
It already 5 months that i did the gyno surgery.
i STILL have puffy niples :(

The other issue is:
I had (genital warts)HPV 10 months ago. And my doctor said me to now use corticoid for 2 years at least to let the virus go away by my imune system.

I guess kenalog is corticoid...

What should i do?

Use Kenalog injections and MAYBE have another healths problems, or maybe the time will fix this puffy niple issue, and just WAITING GAME?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024