Author Topic: Just chest reduction?  (Read 1981 times)

Offline Simba78

• Posting Member
Hi,

I have a consultation booked with Dr Levick in a couple of weeks, hoping to get booked in for chest reduction soon after that.

I was just wondering if anyone else had had anything else done with Dr Levick at the same time, or is that not possible? My main issue is my chest area, but I would also like to take out the fat pouch at the bottom of my stomach that I can never shift, and reduce my saddle bags. Does anyone know if this is an option with Dr Levick please?

Also, my girlfriend will be coming with me on the day of the op, and we'll be driving around 2 hours to get there. I was hoping to not have to stay overnight, but doesn't look like there's much choice. Does anyone know of any decent cheapish hotels near to the hospital please, that they'd recommend? For my girlfriend to stay over.

Thanks a lot for any help.

hammer

Well it sounds like she is a pretty nice gal and very supportive! I wouldn't put her up in a dive if it was me!

Just kidding, I'm sure you won't do that!

Offline g3579

• Bronze Member
Hello

I didn't use Mr Levick but can recommend Dr. Karidis in London. He did my chest, upper and lower abs, and flanks.

Offline Simba78

• Posting Member
Thanks a lot for the replies so far.

What was the price like for abs and sides plus chest as opposed to just chest please? If that's not a rude question to ask.

Offline tpuk

• Silver Member
yeh the ibis hotel is very close , cheap & the rooms are clean & pretty cool actually, I liked it.

Offline Simba78

• Posting Member
Thanks a lot, Tpuk.

Offline g3579

• Bronze Member
Of course I don't mind you asking :)

It was approximately £8k for all versus approximately £4.5k for just chest.

Expensive, but I'm so glad I did it. It looks great, even if I do say so myself! ;)

Offline Simba78

• Posting Member
Thanks g3579.

Blimey, so it's a fair bit more expensive. Do you have any before/after photos at all please? I'm just thinking for all the cost and recovery of getting the chest done, why not get it all done at once and actually be comfortable with my top off..

Offline Greenblue

• Posting Member
did anyone have any pics to share?

I was thinking of doing the same gyno +flanks or a little bit of stomach fat. Seeing as you're paying all the hospital fees, you're being anaesthetised etc, I imagined it would be just a little bit extra. I called Karidis's surgery to find that this will be 7-8k! I don't understand the big price increase as it should be bolted on!
Does anyone have any experience of getting gyno + anything more?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024