Author Topic: My story, living wearing a bra  (Read 4608 times)

Offline bill44b

• Posting Member
I started developing gyno when I was 12/13 years old. After graduating high school I joined the army. During one of my physicals I told the doctor that after a run my chest was sore from my breasts bouncing up and down, he suggested that I should wear "some support". This started my path to wearing a bra. I bought a couple of bras in a trial and error to find a bra to fit. After a few years of wearing a bra for physical training I started wearing one the rest of the day. I retired after 20 years of service wearing trial and error bras for most of my time in the army. After a few years my bras were wearing out and I needed to replace them so after much hesitation I went in to a ladies store and talked with a sales associate. She measured me and picked out several sizes for me to try on. In the past I would try to hide the fact I was wearing a bra, but now I don't care if anyone can tell or not. I am now 59 years old and I have been wearing a bra for over 30 years.

hammer

Great story Bill thanks for sharing!

Bob

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
You are not alone.

welcome.
Grandpa Dan

aboywithgirls

Bill,

I also started to develop breasts between 12 and 13 years old. At 14, I was wearing a 34B which was a hand me down from my sister. At the time I was told that it would be best to do nothing that they should stop growing and my condition should resolve itself within a year or.two when my hormones settle down.  I have been wearing for over 26 years now and I now fill a 38G. I'm still waiting patiently waiting for them to stop growing. My sister and I who are about the same build wearing the same size bra so I'm hoping that this is it. But if it isn't, I know that there is always a bigger cup size that I can move into (I just hope not!)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024