Author Topic: Suggestions for the Community  (Read 4750 times)

Offline 1ofdakoolkidz

My name is Jimmie, I have been a member for quite some time, never posting much just reading, mostly because I can't afford surgery so hearing people talk about it, frankly isn't helping. Through all of this time I have yet to see a way for members to come together to fund surgeries for those of us in need. Why is it that as a community we can't crowd fund our own ultimate goal, and how come the many doctors can't also lend a helping hand in this as well.  So I ask you if all the members were willing to donate 5-10 dollars either per month or as legit members request be willing to help out this would actually start help to solve the issues. Talking is just that, you may feel better at the time but you and I both know when you look in the mirror the embarrassment comes right back. Also if some of the many doctors were willing to offer a discounted rate this would also help (more volume). This is a suggestion but I truly don't get it. We literally all have the ability to help each other so..... Why aren't we? 

Offline TigerPaws

WHY should anyone give .01 cent to you? Or anyone else for that matter?

If your vanity is so important to you that you want a purely cosmetic surgical procedure, work hard, save your money and pay for whatever you want BY YOURSELF.

hammer

You can do what others do and get a job, or even two jobs, save your money as others have done!

While your at it you can send money to me an everyone else on the forum so we can buy stuff that we want!

rrr

[font="Open Sans", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]While your at it you can send money to me an everyone else on the forum so we can buy stuff that we want![/font][/color]

ME TOO! ME TOO!
There's lots of stuff I want :-D

hammer

Do you need one with a wheelchair accessible ramp? If not set one up for me with that feature as they are not cheap!

Offline TigerPaws

Me, TOOOOOOOO! Please, I am looking to upgrade from my 52' boat to a 74' Yacht.

hammer

U know TP if u get that big of a boat u may need to hire 1 or 2 of these nipple hard on, tini boobs, young men as 1st and 2nd mates or "deck apps" to care for da barg!

Offline TigerPaws

U know TP if u get that big of a boat u may need to hire 1 or 2 of these nipple hard on, tini boobs, young men as 1st and 2nd mates or "deck apps" to care for da barg!
LoL! hammer the reason for 74' is two fold, One is because of insurance requirements, over 74' I would need a Masters License to operate the vessel myself. Two because 74' is the largest vessel one person is able to handle.

I will not be needing a crew because I like my privacy and as I always travel in the company of a beautiful Lady the intimacy being the only two on board makes life more interesting.

Ask yourself this: "What do sexy, beautiful Ladies wear on a private Yacht while traveling in the Caribbean"?

Answer. Very little if anything, they do enjoy that all over tan and detest tan lines.

hammer

I see said the blind man as he picked up his hammer and saw!

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I would be overjoyed to have a McGregor 26. 

As for taking up a collection, that idea is never going to work.   the Surgeon has to make a living so they are not going to be offering discounts any more than you would at your job.   Besides, the percentages are against you.   Almost 1/3 of all men will have Gynecomastia at some time in their life,
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024