Author Topic: under shirt  (Read 2929 times)

alexii

hello my name is alexii i wear bra size 40B But when summer is start i can't wearing bra out home because i woried about anyone see me bra under shirt i have not feel good when undress what can i do??

Offline Busty

At a B cup, I see why you would be most comfortable and confident in a bra, but also concerned about your bra showing.  Have you tried a cami with a built-in shelf?

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
I am a 36 B and wear a bra all the time but make sure it can't be seen under my shirt.  I am almost 70 and will not under go any surgery unless it is absolutely necessary.  If you are young I DO suggest you have the surgery if you are uncomfortable having gyno.  I have know some that grew up with it from childhood and never thought of surgery even thought he was on the college football team.  He finally met a woman who excepted him for who he was and is happily married. So have the surgery if you think you need to but don't think it will change the person that you are.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Try a plain athletic bra. if you can find one in a natural skin tone, it is easier to conceal. 
Grandpa Dan

bikerbob

A sports bra is a good place to start.  Get a pullover type or one that hooks in the front so you don't have any hardware showing in the rear.  I am a little less than a B and I am partial to pullover comfort and leisure bras.  I don't think anything about going to Home Depot or the supermarket wearing a bra and most of the time my wife can't tell if I am wearing one or not.  Once you go out in public a few times and realize that nobody is looking at you, you forget about it.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024