Author Topic: Plz help to find surgeon in bengaluru or in delhi  (Read 1006 times)

Offline AjAjay

• Posting Member
[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]Hi friends. I'm having gyno since last 5 years. probably level 1 gyno as per my research. I'm too much tired now and lost my self confidence totally. I'm thinking of getting rid of this now. [/font]
[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]Please suggest a good surgeon in delhi and bengaluru. Currently I'm in delhi but shifting to bengaluru soon. [/font]

[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]I research on internet a lot and found few names like in delhi Dr.  Akhilesh jangid (Akeso clinic) he says that he will operate using local anaesthesia and there will be no drain vent also (is it safe). Patient can go home just after 30 min of surgery. He says he usually keep some fat tissues left to give man chest instead of flat chest.[/font]
[font="Open Sans", sans-serif] Dr. J B Ratti (says there will be no bleeding during surgery and patient can leave clinic after an hour of surgery. also no drain vents required) and Dr. Ajay Kashyap are the others from delhi.[/font]

[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]From bengaluru I heard a lot about Dr. Anateswar, Dr. Deepak K L Gowda, Dr. M S Venkatesh.[/font]
[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]So guys plz suggest which surgeon is the best. Plz share cost of surgery for these surgeons if any one of you got treatment from them.[/font]

[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]If you know any other good surgeon then plz tell me.[/font]

[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]And I also heard about Dr. Prashant yadav from pune. He charge only around 30-35 k which is almost half than others and the results are also good.[/font]

[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]Plz guide me to escape this nightmare.[/font]

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024