Author Topic: Do I need another revision? (before and after pics)  (Read 923 times)

Offline frodo

• Bronze Member
  • There, and back again.
I had two unsatisfactory surgeries 10 years ago (excision and lipo); however, the results were far from good. Last year, I decided to go for a revision (lipo only). This is what I looked like immediately before:

Front:

Left:

Right:

And these pictures are from earlier this week, about one year after the lipo:

Front:

Left:

Right:

The left side still has that heaviness that I would really prefer to do something about. Do you think it's a good idea to go in for another revision, seeing as its been a year already?

Offline Dr. Schuster

• Supporting Doctors
    • www.CosmeticSurgeryBaltimore.com
I think you have come a long way and look real good. It's impossible to tell what kind of skin elasticity you have from a photo. That's what will determine your response from additional lipo.
Dr. Schuster
Chief, Division of Plastic Surgery Northwest Hospital
Private practice in Baltimore, Maryland
10807 Falls Road
Lutherville, Maryland 21093
410-902-9800
email: info@drschuster.com

Offline Litlriki

• Supporting Doctors
    • Dr. Silverman's Website
Agree that your current results are much improved.  If your surgeon is able to do some additional limited liposuction at a nominal charge, you might certainly get a little closer with the left side, understanding that perfect may be the enemy of good. Skin elasticity would be an important issue that can't really be seen in a photo. 
Dr. Silverman, M.D.
Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
29 Crafts Street
Suite 370
Newton, MA 02458
617-965-9500
800-785-7860
www.ricksilverman.com
www.gynecomastia-boston.com
rick@ricksilverman.com

Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024