Author Topic: gynecomastia  (Read 2546 times)

Offline vishu160

i am 18 my chest is bulge out that is it looks like a girls breast . i don't know it is gynecomastia or something else . when i was 12 i indulged in homosexuality . the guy used to suck, press my breast.it continued for i year. then at 15 it started again for 2 months . i want to know is my esent cond. due to this if yes whats the treatment . plz tell me. :-[

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
Hi  Idon't think that would cause gyno.It might stimulate the nipples temporarily  by someone else playing around with your chest but it wasn't being  done 24 hrs seven days a week, so it shouldn't cause gyno. When you get aroused your hormones do change but only temporarily. Load of people str8 and gay indulge in what you described and I think many people would have gyno if this were the case.
       More than likely you got this from puberty. this type of gyno resolves in most people . so I guess you are one of the unlucky few. The most popular way to help this type of gyno is surgery. And is the most reliable, Although some people have had success with drugs I think. You would need to see a doctor about that. It might be worth getting a hormone test done just in case but expect to be told everthing is normal. ;D

Offline vishu160

can you tell mw how much the surgery cost . i live in india .

Offline c3ntralp3rk

• Silver Member
  • there is hope.
anywhere from 50,000 INR - 2,00,000 INR depending on your procedure/surgeon.

check out 'Delhi Aesthetic Clinic' if you're in Delhi (or close to Delhi), or google Dr.Dhami/Dr.Daver if you're in Mumbai (or close to Mumbai).

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024