Author Topic: need help  (Read 2282 times)

Offline bassplayer

• Silver Member
Well id like to thank this message board and the people on here for everything. I wouldnt have known cleary anything i do now. Well i talked to a surgeon and he said it will cost me 750$. My gyno is a slight puffy nip maybe half inch more. Im getting the surgrey becuz of my self esteem and confindence. It also has messed my posture up and i want to correct this. I want to feel good about my self for once and go into a pool.  Im 17 and in really good shape. The surgeon said it is a simple surgrey and wont take long. He will do it in his office he said where he does simple surgreys. He showed me many pictures of cases similar to mine and worse.  He also gave me a list of surgeons to check around with. He has gone over seas to help people who lost lims etc. This sounds all too good to be true and the price is a little low from what i expected. ANy comments or anything? thanks

Offline bassplayer

• Silver Member
ANy questions i should ask like incision.. or anything.

Offline bassplayer

• Silver Member
Yah he showed me a whole stack of pictures with dates and everything on them. Out of all the pictures my gyn isnt that bad at all. He had like 3 pics of people with glanduar and showed me one case of a VERY BAD GYNO this guy was huge. He had to cut his nipple like off he told me and sew it back on.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024