Author Topic: Went topless at the pool today  (Read 2132 times)

Offline Lbrown

• Posting Member
My wife and I are travelling and spent some time at a hotel pool today. I always have a mental struggle with removing my shirt in public, but I just went for it. It is very freeing to just say "Here I am in all my glory". However, I know that next time, I'll have the same reservations about it. I know many of you understand.

aboywithgirls

My grandmother had taken me swimming when I was 12 years old. Both my mother and myself knew that I was developing since the summer before. My grandmother was pretty shocked about how my chest looked because she had said something to my mother. That was the last time that I went swimming topless. As a matter of fact, it was the next day, I got questions from my mom about my breasts, if they hurt, were they itchy ect... She asked me if I wanted to try wearing a bra to help. I wore one part time, mostly when they were sore for a few years until they became large enough that my mother told me that I needed to wear a bra all the time. 

I didn't swim in public for decades until I discovered tankini tops.

Sophie ❤️

Offline gotgyne

Sophie, sure this was not easy as a "boy" with growing breasts in adolescence. I can call myself lucky that my gynecomastia onset started about 45 years. To me it was much more problematic to wear my medial compression stockings (and shortly later pantyhose) at an age of 28 years. I hided them for about 15 years. In 2000 with the support of my wife I decided to wear pantyhose openly with shorts. But with my breasts the same problems later occured again. It was always the same. A man doesn't fit into this cliché.
John
« Last Edit: October 05, 2022, 11:06:09 AM by gotgyne »
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline TikTak

• Posting Member
Try to wear triathlon suit.
I have prominent breasts  but this sport wear almost hide my complexes.
I highly recommend, I had exactly the same problem.
You can use it for jogging and cycling.

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
I have always gone topless at the beach and pols the oly time i cover up is if i am getting sunburn. Hate wet t shirts ans was never embarrassed or cared

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
  • Nothing is impossible, merely expensive.
I have always gone topless at the beach and pols the oly time i cover up is if i am getting sunburn. Hate wet t shirts ans was never embarrassed or cared
Hi Rich, I understand about not liking the feel of a wet shirt.  For the past 10 years or so I have not had the courage to go swimming publicly shirtless.  I am trying to get the attitude like you have and, not care what others think, but that has been a hard journey for me.  I tip my hat to you sir, you are an inspiration for, and an example for, all of us struggling with open and unabashed acceptance.
Redfox 🦊

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
thank you. and i still dont care. many times st the beach there were men that were bigger than me and at the time i was 40c now 46c.the first time i went in a pool with my second wife my step daughter made a comment to her that I was a big as she is. a couple of times i mentioned to my wife that my breast hurt she siad wear a bra so i did and still do. one day she was complaing about hers and said get some new ones, then she asked me to go on herroom to help her buy some which she did. she had the same bras from when we got married and that was 12 years ago.  My first wife was like that too, always wore the same ones day in day out. Iknow more about bras than both wives such as rotating them hooking them before washing, wash on delicate. both would just put them in the the wash with everything else.

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
I find it ironic that men with bigger breasts than a lot of women can go toplees and not women. I always wondered what I would do if they said I had to cover up. I probably would go out get a bra top.I was thinking what if a women that had little or no breasts wore no makeup or jewlery and cut her hair like a man or a crew cut and wore mens bathing suits if they would notice

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
Posted by Rich Meier early today:
".I was thinking what if a women that had little or no breasts wore no makeup or jewlery and cut her hair like a man or a crew cut and wore mens bathing suits if they would notice"
That happens here in California.  And then, nothing happens.

Offline Busty

Offline gotgyne

This could be me, except that on my breasts is more hair but on my head less. And I have a moustache:).
John

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024