Author Topic: My Story (Sadgyneguy)  (Read 4738 times)

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
  • Gyne transformed me into a living dead.
i find it very difficult to be in this kind of situation. I already had lipo operation but still it didnt get rid of the gyne. still conical in shape.

whenever i walk to the public, people give me devilish smile while looking towards my chest and I know I dont stick out my chest towards my chest because im very conscious about it. as I see it, I have the worse kind of gyne.

i already talked to my parents nth time, they dont want to help me because surgery is too expensive. well it leaves me no choice but to live with this. Im really depressed.

i have an underworks 997, and is tight, but still visible. im really tired thinking everyday how to overcome my fear with many people but it seems that the only way is to have my gyne be removed.  :'(
To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did...

Dr Benjamin Herbosa's Contact Info (Dr Benny)

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
i am 24.  :'(

this situation is very difficult.  :'(

Offline User

• Bronze Member
I'm surprised that your surgeon doesn't do free revisions?

Are you sure it's not a homonal issue?

That's a good question, but after reading sadgyneguy's signature I think the problem is that the surgeon didn't do any gland excision.  Sounds like a pretty questionable surgeon to me.
Surgery date: February 8, 2006

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
im going to a new company few weeks from now. but on the first day, i dont want them to have idea that i have gyne. so i decided to extremely tuck my shirt inside. here are the pics of what i will do. it is extremely tight, but it doesnt make my breathing difficult. any thoughts/concerns/ideas you can suggest?  :-[

Uncompressed

Compressed

Offline Tired

• Bronze Member
I don't think your gyno shows that much to begin with. But if you feel better with it tucked tight then good luck with it. Looks good though, no one will have a clue.

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member

Offline problem man

• Silver Member

Compressed

Is this Underworks 997? If it is then it looks good...i will be ordering soon...

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member

Is this Underworks 997? If it is then it looks good...i will be ordering soon...

it is not the underworks 997. with 997, my gyne is still visible. its just a plain Brute sleeveless shirt (size Small) inside, extremely tucked in.

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
Man #997 works but your going to have to wear dark colored cloths, I can see right through your shirt lol.

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
Man #997 works but your going to have to wear dark colored cloths, I can see right through your shirt lol.

997 with my case, i can't feel good compression with the one i bought and maybe its a case to case basis, like what was said in other threads by other users, if the gyne is not serious, 997 may work very well.

and of course, i intentionally used white shirt on top of it, for the sake of people here to see here clearly the compression. but when i go outside, i always use dark shirts :)

Offline johndoe

• Silver Member
just keep saving. I'm gonna just put it all on a credit card since I spent all my money on the first surgery.

Your condition doesn't look too bad honestly and with the 997 shirt it looks totally fine I think, but if you're dissatisfied and the surgeon won't do a revision (mine told me he would but when I complained he gave some lame excuse why I should wait at least 3 years) find someone better.

Offline Spleen

SGG, aside from needing to see the inside of a gym, you look A-OK to me.  Work out and maybe seek some counseling for the depression.  Gynecomastia doesn't appear to be the problem at this point.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024