Author Topic: Had surgery with Alex Karidis  (Read 3929 times)

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
Hi
yesterday i had revision surgery by Alex Karidis to correct this mistakes of my first surgery by another surgeon.
I arrived at St Johns wood hospital, Alex met me in the room, confirmed to me what i wanted done again,  made the marks around my chest which we both agreed need taking out.  
I had various bulges of fat sticking out all over my chest especialy the sides and underneath of my chest,  which my first surgeon Adriaan Grobeellar did not remove.

Pain was minimal, had lipo only, wearing a compression vest now, they supply a nice vest.
I cant fully see the results yet as i have a few plasters on, no drains.  But from what i can see it looks really good.
Alex Karidis is a nice guy, top surgeon, and does do quality work.
food was nice at hospital.

My advice to anyone seelking surgery, pick yr surgeon carefully as it makes all the difference.
Hopefully this will be the end of my gyne and i can trully get on with things now.
Will hit the gym in 3 weeks time or so and build myself up.
July 04 - Gland removal + liposuction- Adriaan Grobbelaar. Results: Terrible
Feb 05 - Lipo Revision- Alex Karidis.
Nov 05 - Gland + Lipo- Alex Karidis.
Jun 06 - LHS gland + Lipo - Alex Karidis.

Offline blame2005

• Posting Member
Hey there!
Nice one matey and congrats on a good op..who was ur nurse? u HAVE TO TELL ME - What did u think of the lovely VANESSA!! hehehe ;)
Dont worry - u will slowly see Alex's handywork. Give it about 3-4 weeks and then u can see the real potential.

Im 2months post op and going strong. Still got numbness and a small bit of scar tissue around the nipple area - but nothing major...Doing some serious weights to get the definition around the pecs. The cool thing is there is no fat! just nothing! I am 6ft and 11.5stone so not very plumpy to be honest. To my suprise Alex managed to remove 400ml of fat and 5grams of breast tissue! I noticed bruising right down to my rib-cage - not sure what he found there!hahaha..Madness! Now when i tense my pecs u can see all the tendons and muscle just waiting to be ripped for summer!! :)
Good Luck!

Offline uk_bloke

• Bronze Member
    • my pictures
glad to hear that uk2000, i really hope it turns out right this time.

whats the deal with your original surgeon , did he not even offer you some revision work? or did you just not trust him to do it again?

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
hi my original surgeon was recommended to me on this site.  problem was after surgery on the second week, i noticed bulges sticking out in various places over my chest, he told me that i may have to expect that.  when i told him it shouldnt be like that, he said my expectations was realistic.
say him again after 6 months he said he would do lipo with a charge, but not to all the areas affected.  i didnt see the point of having it done with him again, and was angry.  he was trying to put me of also by saying i would have to go under general for a revision, and it wasnt really worth it.

the main reason why that surgeon left fat on my chest in diff places was i reckon he did not do any markings on my chest prior to the surgery, hence left things out.

When i saw Alex Karidis he agreed with me there was various bulges of fat left on my chest , marked them up and got rid of it.  i also had some bad scar tissue from my first surgery which karidis also managed to remove and lighten up with the lipo, so overall im very pleased.

o yea vanessa is nice, but hes got this other secretary who is gorgeous, wot a stunner. i lick my lips when i see her.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024