Author Topic: Going in for surgery - 6:40 AM Tomorrow  (Read 3253 times)

Offline JRoy

• Posting Member
Hey guys,

I'm just kind of bored/nervous about tomorrow. I'm 18 years old, and going for surgery first thing tomorrow morning. My gyne is quite minor compared to alot of the cases I've researched, but it's bothered me alot as I've grown up. I've got the big puffy nipples, and the hard tissue behind the nipple which really sticks out alot. It's going to be nice to correct this, I just hope it all goes well.

I'm being operated on by Dr. Lin here in Calgary, Canada.

Well, guess I should get to bed (it's nearly midnight). Thanks for listening/reading, I'll post an update when I get home (tomorrow?).

Offline mcbane27

• Posting Member

Offline JRoy

• Posting Member
Things seem to have went quite well, I hope. I'll make a full report in the surgery experiences forum.

Offline abaz

• Bronze Member
Holy crap, another Calgarian  :P How much was the surgery ? Fill me in with all the info, Im 18 aswell and Id like to get the operation, so LMK !!!

-T

Offline JRoy

• Posting Member
Hey man!

It was quite good. It was done down at the Peter Lougheed, and besides alot of waiting I had no trouble! I was petrified of being put under, but before I could even say 'I'm a little nervous', I was awake and the surgery was done! I'm a little bit sore and my throat's a bit raw, but I'm hungry as a horse. And from the little peek I took under my compression vest today, it looks pretty darn good so far.  :)

Offline abaz

• Bronze Member
LOL, I live right near the Peter L lol. What was the total cost of it ?
« Last Edit: February 09, 2006, 08:15:12 AM by abaz »

Offline JRoy

• Posting Member
It seems to be all covered for free by Alberta Health.

Offline abaz

• Bronze Member
is your family doctor in the Peter Lougheed or what kind of doctor or w.e did u see. please PM me all the info you went threw just to get this done.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024