Author Topic: My pre op pics... will be fixed by Dr. Lista soon  (Read 6375 times)

Offline fishy

• Posting Member
  • The second mice gets the cheese!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2006, 05:10:20 PM by fishy »

Offline brownman

• Gold Member

Offline fishy

• Posting Member
It cost me CAD$5000 plus GST.

okay, i am 4 days post op with Lista.

The op was easy, and very well handled by Lista and his team.

As for my results..... Well, I don’t believe he has adequately addressed my puffy nipples. One side is about 70% better, and the other is only 30% better. I still feel like i will not be comfortable taking off my shirt in public!

Other than that, everything has gone smoothly.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2006, 04:28:23 AM by fishy »

Offline fishy

• Posting Member
looking at my pre op pics makes me feel that maybe i am being a little harsh. i will post more pictures soon.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2006, 05:12:25 AM by fishy »

Offline brownman

• Gold Member

Offline fishy

• Posting Member
I thought i would wait another week, as i am still bruised and swollen. It wouldnt be fair to judge yet?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I thought i would wait another week, as i am still bruised and swollen. It wouldnt be fair to judge yet?

Dude.... ya gotta give it a good 3 months before passing judgement. Possibly up to a year to see 'final' results.

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Raven

• Silver Member
Fishy, I sent you a PM Bro.

Curious as to what the garment/vest looks like?
Is this something that you can conceal under a shirt?

Reason I ask is that I am also going for a lipo operation with Lista soon and need to know (to conceal the vest while at work etc)

Oh, one more thing, how long did he ask you to wear it for?

Thanks,  ;)

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
just wanna knwo what to expect fish each passing day
Can u do a photo with the vest too to see what to expect/plan my wardrobe accordingly
« Last Edit: February 24, 2006, 05:00:02 AM by brownman »

Offline fishy

• Posting Member
It is now day 8 since the op.

Lista informed me that I need to wear the vest for 6 weeks. In my opinion, the vest is more painful/uncomfortable than the actual procedure. You can wear a vest under it for more comfort. (But I don’t think a vest helps too much!)

The good news: the vest is very thin and stretchy. It is sleeveless, and has a thin zipper on the front. It is very easy to conceal, and I have already been out with friends twice, and there is no way anyone could notice. It actually made me look thinner, so I told my fiends that I am on a diet (which is not a lie, as I have already lost 7lbs since the op).

To re-iterate, concealing the vest/procedure is easy, and should not concern you. You shouldnt need to dress any different than usual.

Do yourself a favour and spend one or two days in bed, and you will soon be back to your old self!

The bad news: I find the vest very uncomfortable! I feel itchy and tender in places where the vest puts pressure. My nipples are also very tender from the vest (I assume, as they feel better when I shower).

http://server5.pictiger.com/img/79825/picture-hosting/vest-02930.php

http://server5.pictiger.com/img/79826/picture-hosting/vest-02932.php

http://server5.pictiger.com/img/79827/picture-hosting/vest-02934.php

About the big day: Lista and his team were great. I was worried about going under, as I had no idea what to expect. One the day I was directed to a consult room, and the nurse, Lista and the anesthetists came to see me. I was then direct to change, and was led into surgery. I was told to lie down, and they inserted a drip (felt like a small pinch, nothing bad). The last thing I remember was them saying “we will now give you oxygen to relax”. Boy did I relax. I had a pleasant dream and woke up in recovery feeling very happy. I made a few jokes with the nurse, and within 30minutes I was on my way home. I would say that I had very little to no pain. I stopped using the prescribed painkillers after 24 hours, as they just made me light headed, and I wasn’t in pain anyway.

I hope this information helps you guys?

Good luck.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2006, 05:29:57 AM by fishy »

Offline Shattered_Nyte

• Silver Member
Its releaving to me that there was allmost no pain.Makes me feel more of wanting to get the operation.

Offline fishy

• Posting Member
the pain for me is a non-issue.

It is more "uncomfortable" than I would say "pain". (tender to the touch).

Offline Raven

• Silver Member
Thanks for the update Fish... You know, you're the only one on here, as far as I know, who has posted the Lista experience. So thank you for that.  ;)

Looking forward to seeing your results.
Sounds like your happy thus far, which is great news.
Keep your chin up while on the road to recovery!!

Offline MRD

• Gold Member
Nice to hear that the procedure went well with Dr. Lista.
I'm planning to get mine done with him in the future also.  :)

Offline MRD

• Gold Member
Post some pictures please when you can

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024