Author Topic: Tuesday Surgery!  (Read 2385 times)

Offline That_Guy

• Posting Member
Im scared to death! Im actually having second thoughts cause ive read some of the stories on here.. then again i look at the good cases and i want it done.. im just not sure i mean....what should i do

Offline That_Guy

• Posting Member
Post-Op day of: Ok well i had it and i have to admit that it wasnt bad at all! its was all ok.... It started off with my dr running late so the apt got pushed back so i had to wait more... the we finally got me in there and had the IV hooked up and that was probably the only pain i felt the entire time....i  was told to walk into a back room and did that is when i was put down on a bed and they started injecting the anastesia into me i asked how long before id be out and they said about a minute and that is ALL i remember.. i woke up in the other room again perfectly fine.. it all felt like i had just woken up from a nights sleep after have taking nyquill! It was just a much stronger nyquill lol well the worst was probably anticipating what would happen...... well now that its gone idk i notice my chest is flatter but im soooo swollen... there is hardly any pain whatsoever tho.. i just wish the swelling would go down... im afraid to over stretch my arm and stuff but idk..... hopefully all goes well!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024