Author Topic: Has anyone ever tried Hoodia or Glucofast!  (Read 6735 times)

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
After months of research on diets and products I found two that seem to do an important job. Hoodia is all natural with no ephedra and it is supposedly the best working diet pill out there. 5 Million bottles sold. I have a bottle and it has been working okay so far. Glucofast is a really important product that I want to shed some light on. It involves the bodies insulin resistance levels. Basically meaning what the body does with the food you eat. After a while you can basically lower or destroy your insulin levels with poor eating or a slowed metabolism. If you high insulin resistance basically little or none of the food you eat gets stored as fat and your metabolism works at an excelled rate. Meaning you are burning the calories you are taking in and if you burn a 1000 calories a day working out you could be negative 1000 calories everyday equalling 7000 calories per week which is 2 whole pounds of bodyfat. Basically 1% bodyfat. So you could basically lose 1-1.5% body fat per week. I also bought a bottle of the glucofast and it has started to work. I just want some more good workouts so I can do a better job and lose 1-1.5% body fat per week. Basically after 5-6 weeks I could meet my goal and be very lean again. The average positive review ratings for hoodia were 95%. Which is good out of 100%. The average rating for glucofast was 91% out of 100% which is also good. These were both all natural products and I have tried both with some success. But, I need to put in the full effort to get the results. Glucofast is expensive at $75 a bottle but, if you have poor insulin resistance it is well worth the price. Hoodia can range in price but, be careful you must buy the bottle called H57 which contains Gordinii the part of the pill that supresses the appitite and helps with fat loss. If anyone wants to know more on these products let me know. I have always tried dozens of different products to see what works and whats a waste of money. I used to use stacker 2 with ephedra. While ephedra works to some extent it eventually loses its effect. Basically meaning after a short while it is no good anymore. Also, Zantrex 3 and Lipo6 may work good for a while but, they eventually lose their effect as well. This is just stuff I have experimented with and researched, I don't claim to be an expert. If they do some more work on supplements like Hoodia and Glucofast they could work with better potency making them very effective supplements. Research is getting closer but, there seems to be a lot of crap in between. If you add good fat burning supplementation with your diet you can only lose fat faster and it can help with the process. The funny thing is that if you have low insulin resistance levels even if you starve your self for multiple days to weeks you probably won't lose the fat. You will most likely only lose water and muscle mass. But, if you had very high insulin levels you would lose fat as well as the water and muscle. Glucofast is proven to restore your insulin levels in about 1-2 months time but, you need to take 3 1000mg pills per day. After buying about 20 different products and a lot of money out the door I finally found 2 that are working as they said they would. Hoodia is also great for slowly speeding up your metabolism as well. So if you combine the 2 you can only get better results from 2 ALL NATURAL supplements. Just my 2 cents on these supplements. I have struggled with my bodyfat ever since I was 11. This was because of years of poor eating habits but, even eating right and excercise didn't do the whole job. I now have finally found something that is finally doing the job 7 years later and will finish the job. Remember you need high insulin resistance and a quick metabolism to get down to low body fat levels. And of course good dieting and excercise. Look into these supplements you will probably be suprised.

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
I searched and found this thread about hoodia after buying a bottle of it yesterday.  I'm going to try it and keep you posted on how it works.  It's from a cactus that grows in South Africa and has apparently been calming hunger pains in African bush men for a long time.  This stuff is not supposed to have any effect on the body besides tricking the brain into thinking the stomach is full.  There are a lot of different brands available and I chose one that I feel confident is the legitimate South African hoodia in a liquid gel capsule form.  I did take one yesterday evening and didn't snack (or even want a snack) until I went to bed. So far, so good... Stay tuned...
« Last Edit: December 02, 2006, 08:59:16 AM by Mr_Nip »
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Good:  Hoodia seems to make me feel a lot less hungry.  Not full, but not hungry either.  No other effects detected.

Bad:  Hoodia does wear off after a few hours and I get very hungry when that happens.  When it wears off I find myself raiding the fridge and then realizing that I shouldn't really be that hungry.  I read that the stuff is available from some company in a patch so maybe that would give a more constant dosage and avoid the between-pill munchies.  I sure hope this stuff doesn't cause gyne.

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
After months of research on diets and products I found two that seem to do an important job. Hoodia is all natural with no ephedra and it is supposedly the best working diet pill out there. 5 Million bottles sold. I have a bottle and it has been working okay so far. Glucofast is a really important product that I want to shed some light on. It involves the bodies insulin resistance levels. Basically meaning what the body does with the food you eat. After a while you can basically lower or destroy your insulin levels with poor eating or a slowed metabolism. If you high insulin resistance basically little or none of the food you eat gets stored as fat and your metabolism works at an excelled rate. Meaning you are burning the calories you are taking in and if you burn a 1000 calories a day working out you could be negative 1000 calories everyday equalling 7000 calories per week which is 2 whole pounds of bodyfat. Basically 1% bodyfat. So you could basically lose 1-1.5% body fat per week. I also bought a bottle of the glucofast and it has started to work. I just want some more good workouts so I can do a better job and lose 1-1.5% body fat per week. Basically after 5-6 weeks I could meet my goal and be very lean again. The average positive review ratings for hoodia were 95%. Which is good out of 100%. The average rating for glucofast was 91% out of 100% which is also good. These were both all natural products and I have tried both with some success. But, I need to put in the full effort to get the results. Glucofast is expensive at $75 a bottle but, if you have poor insulin resistance it is well worth the price. Hoodia can range in price but, be careful you must buy the bottle called H57 which contains Gordinii the part of the pill that supresses the appitite and helps with fat loss. If anyone wants to know more on these products let me know. I have always tried dozens of different products to see what works and whats a waste of money. I used to use stacker 2 with ephedra. While ephedra works to some extent it eventually loses its effect. Basically meaning after a short while it is no good anymore. Also, Zantrex 3 and Lipo6 may work good for a while but, they eventually lose their effect as well. This is just stuff I have experimented with and researched, I don't claim to be an expert. If they do some more work on supplements like Hoodia and Glucofast they could work with better potency making them very effective supplements. Research is getting closer but, there seems to be a lot of crap in between. If you add good fat burning supplementation with your diet you can only lose fat faster and it can help with the process. The funny thing is that if you have low insulin resistance levels even if you starve your self for multiple days to weeks you probably won't lose the fat. You will most likely only lose water and muscle mass. But, if you had very high insulin levels you would lose fat as well as the water and muscle. Glucofast is proven to restore your insulin levels in about 1-2 months time but, you need to take 3 1000mg pills per day. After buying about 20 different products and a lot of money out the door I finally found 2 that are working as they said they would. Hoodia is also great for slowly speeding up your metabolism as well. So if you combine the 2 you can only get better results from 2 ALL NATURAL supplements. Just my 2 cents on these supplements. I have struggled with my bodyfat ever since I was 11. This was because of years of poor eating habits but, even eating right and excercise didn't do the whole job. I now have finally found something that is finally doing the job 7 years later and will finish the job. Remember you need high insulin resistance and a quick metabolism to get down to low body fat levels. And of course good dieting and excercise. Look into these supplements you will probably be suprised.

there is SSSOOOO much INCORRECT information in this post.

first off, high insulin resistance is BAD. you want your body to be as sensitive to insulin as possible. people with high insulin resistance are the same people who end up obese with Type-2 Diabetes.  what causes high insulin resistance? well, a scheisty diet filled with junk food, lots of processed carbs and high in sugar. basically what happens is taht through the atrocity that is modern western diet, we are feeding oursevles so many carbs that our insulin levels become "permenately" elevated. insulin begins to lose it's effectiveness as a tolerance (resistance) builds up. instead of taking 1 "unit" of insulin to dispose of 1 "unit" of glucose, it may now take 2 or 3 "units" of insulin to dispose of that same 1 "unit" of glucose.

insulin is the body's STORAGE hormone... while insulin levels are elevated you will have a VERY hard time losing fat. that's why so many people have such rapid success on the various keto style diets. insulin is kept in check and the body readjusts to to using insulin more efficiently (ie. insulin sesitivity is increased, or it can be stated that insulin resistance is decreased -- same thing)

secondly, reading the reviews of those products on the very sites that are selling them will not provide you an honest representation of the products results. that's like asking a used car salesman "is this a good car for me?"  ::)  if you wnat to find out how well the products actually perform, do just a LITTLE bit of work on your own and research them on the net.

third, if you DO decide that you want to try some of these supplements find out what the active ingredient is and buy the active ingredient in bulk over the net. instead of paying $75/bottle for Glucofast's "PROPRIETARY BLEND" you can get all those ingredients at a mere FRACTION of that cost and provide yourself a much more cost effective solution by buying those very same ingredients in bulk on the net. there's tons of places that offer these herbal products in bulk

and if you're too lazy to do that, at least doing a little work on the internet you can save your self from getting QUITE as scammed... i found this in 2 sec: http://www.dietpillvalueguide.com/home.php?rev=reviews/GlucoFast.php&gclid=CKe4wvuKjIsCFRTDSgodsG-cSA   and would not be suprised to find better deals out there yet.

lastly, none of thse products are going to be a replacment for diet/excercise.  good luck in your endeavor
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 07:55:22 PM by moobius »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024