Author Topic: I start my diet tomorrow  (Read 2747 times)

Offline hash

• Posting Member
I start my diet tomorrow.

I've eaten salad and yogurt in the past couple of days to get my pallate (?) ready for it.

I've done it for a month or two, but then it fails!  

should be sticking to oatmeal, cereal, egg whites for breakfast

salads and sandwiches for lunch

saladas and or sandwiches or chicken breasts for dinner

My downfalls?   BEER!! yay!   ; pizza, fries' smoking ;  and just making that unhealthy choice when I could just as easily made the healthy one

I think the alcohol will be the hardest but I'll drink more wine and liquor with diet drinks.

That and I'm thinking to "reward" myself once a week with a pizza or two

Offline hash

• Posting Member
oh and I forgot my exercise routine.......that usually helps me smoke less.

cardio for 2 miles to start out with, then weight training....

I'm scared of working out my chest since it can warp it into a shape that I wouldn't want it in.  I know exercise won't help my nipples get smaller, but there is alot of meaty-ness in the area.

Offline hazzard623

• Bronze Member
  • zap that gyno
so u want a flat chest with big nipples ^^

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! And it loves me!
sounds better than a fat chest with big nipples to be honest.

Offline hazzard623

• Bronze Member
  • zap that gyno
Hazzard shut it you muppet. First off, exercise itself is beneficial for your health. Is there a prob with getting fitter and healthier. Secondly you never know excercising and a proper diet may help the gyne. Thirdly your a stupid moron who gets on everyones breasts. Crawl back under the rock that you came from and quit with the bulls*hit post.

get off your period and read my post.

i was being sarcastic if u didnt pick u on that post.when i mean flat chest i ment verylittle muscle on it. meaning that working out the chest will not warp into some wierd shape. and where did i say exercise is not beneficial... i exercies wieghtlift/cardio. so crawl back under the whole u came from b4 u flame for no reason.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2006, 10:19:43 PM by hazzard623 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024