Author Topic: My story  (Read 2577 times)

Offline Hyb

• VOLERE=POTERE
I am 19 and I have been living with gyne. for years. I'm not really sure when I developed it but I think I was about 7 or 8.
In the beginning I didnt pay much attention to it, both me and my parents thought it was puberty. When I noticed that it didnt go away as I grew up, my parents (who have been very comprehensive and always try to make me feel confident) took me to our family doc who explained what gyne. was. Although throughout the years it has been very very hard to live with (eg: swimming by myself, never taking off shirt around others, insults), I have learnt to live with it. I still feel uncomfortable, but I have great confidence in myself and I've come to understand that I can't let my big nipples ruin my life. I plan on doing something about it as soon as possible, probably operation. I did notice a bit of improvement (slight, but it's still improvement) when I lost weight and built up a bit. I'm about 5'5 (1.70m, maybe i've got taller..havent checked lately;D) and 170lbs (about 85kg). My gyne. is only about the nipples and a bit around. They r puffy and quite big in diametre. My doc says the operation is quite simple and most of the times she says it's not necessary and that it's all in my head. I really think I'd feel alot better with a flat breast.
I'm really glad to have found this site and being able to share other people's stories and experiences.
If you have any kind of info about this "puffy nipple" condition...anything at all, please reply. Thank you.

Hyb  

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
My gyne. is only about the nipples and a bit around. They r puffy and quite big in diametre. My doc says the operation is quite simple and most of the times she says it's not necessary and that it's all in my head. I really think I'd feel alot better with a flat breast.

Another female doc saying 'It's all in your head'.... Hmmmm.  :-/

If you have any kind of info about this "puffy nipple" condition...anything at all, please reply.

From what I have read, guys who have surgery for 'Puffies' don't get the desired results they are looking for. Many guys report still having puffies after surgery.

John.

Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Hyb

• VOLERE=POTERE
She Italian. I live in Italy. btw, any1 know a good doc in italy for gyne.?

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
make sure she's done the surgery before.  you should be able to get a few starter leads from the net, i'd think.  fabioli also was from italy, think he's got an email in his profile.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024