Author Topic: accusations  (Read 11655 times)

Offline hypo

Can you please look into them.

Regards,

Offline hypo

Can someone tell me is this being looked at?

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
hypo, it's possible merle or simon might check in, but they seem to do so pretty irregularly.  gruff looks wrong in accusing you of using more than one handle, but particularly in light of how mikeb5551 / dogredsafe did it (and gruff made a pretty good case he did so deliberately), it's not like anyone's going to ban him for suspicions.  feel free to persist in asking the apology, but my own suggestion would be, let it slide, use fewer paragraph breaks (your posts are interesting  but can sometimes get just slightly lengthy), and don't take stuff personally if it can be helped. it's the wild wild net, stuff is bound to happen.  
« Last Edit: July 25, 2004, 09:19:21 PM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline hypo

I want the apology, his behavior towards me has been nothing short of disgraceful.

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
what i never understood was why was he as a new member(at the time) in a thread attacking Dr Bermant who is from the US,  while hypo is from the UK.  It dont make sense,  no1 from the US attacks any P.S from the UK (let alone talks about them)  unless they know them or have had dealings with them.
July 04 - Gland removal + liposuction- Adriaan Grobbelaar. Results: Terrible
Feb 05 - Lipo Revision- Alex Karidis.
Nov 05 - Gland + Lipo- Alex Karidis.
Jun 06 - LHS gland + Lipo - Alex Karidis.

Offline hypo

This is bull.

I will not answer a god dam thing because I fecking well know who I am and the fact that I have not used any other handle.

and as for your little friend there

UK2000, is he your tag team buddy D

You have piled supposition upon supposition, you have added two and two together and got five.

I am not concerned about all this mike/dogred shit.

If someone is feckin around, it isn't me I am not answerable for it and it is all coming at my expense!!!

Has anyone looked into this????

I haven't got an answer from either of the moderators.

I have had an entire thread that has slandered me and you continue to do it with your little buddy.

I want it shown that this has nothing to do with me you little darn and i want an apology!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
i dont think the moderators have acted on yr behalf, as the evidence hypo clearly shows u have no case.  U normally seem to answer all q's,  funny enough u cudnt answer the questions gruff put out to u, i wonder why ??

Offline hypo

This is rubbish and I refute itThis is rubbish and I refute itThis is rubbish and I refute itThis is rubbish and I refute itThis is rubbish and I refute itThis is rubbish and I refute itThis is rubbish and I refute itThis is rubbish and I refute itThis is rubbish and I refute itThis is rubbish and I refute itThis is rubbish and I refute itThis is rubbish and I refute itThis is rubbish and I refute itThis is rubbish and I refute itThis is rubbish and I refute itThis is rubbish and I refute itThis is rubbish and I refute itThis is rubbish and I refute itThis is rubbish and I refute itThis is rubbish and I refute itThis is rubbish and I refute itThis is rubbish and I refute itThis is rubbish and I refute it

What more can I say.

When the moderators get round to pulling their finger out and checking it you two can shut up apologise and we can go back slagging each other off for what we actualy o and what we actualy say and what we actualy represent.

I tell you what how about I make up some horse shit about you and start spreading it and give you no recourse whatsoever???

Hey

This is not right and even you must know that...

Offline hypo

Yes I have lost it with you over the last few days and with good reason.

I have never had a problem with you disliking me and in fact for a very long time took the personal stuff from you and never once bit back on a personal level.

I don't think you'll find many instances of me saying f you or your a major xyz...even if I have attacked your postion/reasoning or advice.

However when you concot an entire thread accusing me of doing something that I have not done and slandering me.... heaping cheek upon cheek, personal tirade upon personal tirade.

No I had enough plain and simple.

I have had no way of refuting any of this despite the fact it has been completely false.

I have been in a catch 22 situation where I was dammed either way.

If anyone has been messing about it has been me that has got the brunt of it.

I was/am sick to the back teeth of abuse which I have taken from you since day 1.

And the apology should still come BIG TIME.

I don't honestly know whether or not you have just got it majorly wrong or whether or not you have chosen to instigate all this in order to try and savage someone who comes from an entirely different position.

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
all i can say is hypo u got some issues...  :-/

Offline hypo

Yea with you guys I do because this is about you using this board to flame me plain and simple.

go away.

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
funny how no1 else argues wit no1 else, its just always wit u.  wots even funnier how u cudnt answer gruffs questions above,  normally have a answer for everything.  has the cat got yr tongue.

Offline hypo

If the moderators every pull their finger out of their arses maybe something can be done about this???

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i may not agree with everything hypo says, but i am convinced he's not dogredsafe, and i can't think an allowance of that point at least would hurt.  

Offline hypo

Thankyou Head.

I am knowbody else either.

Whether you like me or not I am and always have been very upfront.

I do not hide behind anything.

If people can't see that and know that about me then they are a very poor judge of character.

I should recieve the appology from the people who have slandered me!!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024