Author Topic: the acceptance area  (Read 4404 times)

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
merle, you've commented that people aren't real alert to the fact that the acceptance board is about acceptance.  i think the "self loathing" remark was a little extreme, though i understand you were ticked and trying to make people think.  but the problem's kind of natural, since it's not that hard for people not to pay as much attention as they should. 

what i was thinking was, i don't know much about the programming for a board like this, but i wondered if it might be possible somehow to make a javascript or some kind of popup window that said "reminder:  this area is for those who are accepting of their condition, please respect it" before they proceeded or something?  i guess it could get repetitive if it weren't tied to whether you'd recently visited the section, i don't know how cookie cutter the site program is, but maybe?  and some browsers' popup stoppers might interfere, but if it could be done, seems like one possible way to help.   
« Last Edit: February 14, 2007, 03:43:58 AM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024