Author Topic: Surgery-April 8, 2007-Dr. Kachenmeister  (Read 3868 times)

Offline impossiblesrock

MY surgery is tomorrow at 5 and I am very excited and nervous at the same time. My bloodtests showed regular hormones and my glands reducing in size from 5-3. My endocrinologist wrote a letter to my mom saying he would NEVER recommend me for surgery so we went to a PS. The PS said it is mostly just fat tissue in my breasts and said only liposuction would be needed. He said they will use the VASER Ultrasonic Assisted Liposuction and that should solve my gynecomastia. He said that excision would not be needed because of my receding gland size. I am a little worried though because many users on this site say liposuction only does not work. I told this to my PS and he said my case was different and I will only need liposuction. Do you think liposuction only will work for my case?

I will keep posting my progress after my surgery and how I am healing.

Offline impossiblesrock

Everything went amazing! ;D. I made one mistake, the surgery was actually April 9th. My surgery went well and I actually saw my breasts today when the doctor took off the bandage to observe his work. My breasts looked pretty good, not perfect but the surgeon said this will go down drastically and will look much better. There is only one complaint I have though, I have to wear this very tight bandage for a week that is very uncomfortable  :-\. But other than that I am very excited and I will post pictures as soon as I can! Thanks for everyones concern.

P.S. I highly recommend Newport Beach Surgery Center, the nurses and surgeons are all very highly qualified and extremely nice and the facility is top of the line.

Offline KeepFighting

• Posting Member
Dont need to call them breasts anymore! You got a chest now from your saying.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024