Author Topic: Still have boobs?  (Read 3727 times)

Offline raider415

• Posting Member
  • What a great site!
Ok I'm about a month post op and I have boobs still. They are smaller but there they are. I am still wearing the compression vest and in the morning my chest and nipples are flat, by the end of day day they are swollen again. Is this swelling that will eventually go away or is it really here to stay. I can wear a compression vest for the rest of my life. I should mention I had a hematoma on the left side that was drained but it was quite swollen for about 2 weeks.

Thanks
« Last Edit: January 10, 2007, 07:49:15 PM by raider415 »

Offline mephistopholes

• Posting Member
Did you bring this up to your PS?

Offline desi

• Gold Member
who did ur surgery and was it lipo only???
Formerly, 'Fattgayee', as in 'Torn Apart' or more so 'I am Screwed' :)

Offline raider415

• Posting Member
  • What a great site!
Dr. Law in Kitchener and it was lipo and excision. I see him Jan 22nd. I'll ask him then I just wanted to get the boards opinion on whether I should be worried or not.

Thanks

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
I know it seems like a long time, but a month post op is still early in the game with gyne surgery recovery.  Be patient for another month or two, then you can make a better judgement on your results.   I found that transitioning to a compression t-shirt instead of the vest made my recovery life much more tolerable.  ;)
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member
I know it seems like a long time, but a month post op is still early in the game with gyne surgery recovery.  Be patient for another month or two, then you can make a better judgement on your results.

I agree.

Good luck and be patient.
Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

Offline ddaavviiddd

• Silver Member
u got any pics to show us what your talking about

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024