Author Topic: Fat part can be removed with HIIT  (Read 2198 times)

Offline rahuthedude

Helo friends..I a 30 yo and suffering from Obesity and gynecomastia from the age of 14..I a a real lazy bone..I know I can reduce fat and then go for surgery then the results would be perfect but couldnt continue all the time i start diet and exercise goes in vain..But Now I have become regular for the last 1 month and I am doing High intensity Interval Training..After lot of search I found that Fat from the chest can be best reduced by HIIT, As this removes some hormone during the exercise and it is best for removin fat fro the chest area..Right now I am 80 kilos and I should be 68 according to my ht of 5'5 ..I think 50% of my condition can be reduced if I loose weight..

I advice to all the obese people stop going to the cosmetic surgeons and first eat nutritious food which has lesse fat and do HIIT..But ake sure are in good condition and you can do HIIT..Ask your Gym trainer..

I have attached my pics and want to keep in records and will post back in 6 months again once I achieve y target this time..

my pics

Offline unlaky

• Posting Member
That is a good advice. Just googling HIIT should tell you what it is.
In your case, there is definite gyne. So there is gland which wont be removed with HIIT. So you might have to resort to cosmetic surgery.

Best of luck and make sure to post pictures.

Offline Mark102

• Silver Member
Yes, fat from your whole body can be removed with HIIT, but trust me...

I've been doing HIIT for forever and it helps a lot with full body conditioning and fat loss, but sadly not with gynecomastia.

Good luck to you.

Offline Endless

• Silver Member
hope u stay motivated.

fat + gyne < no fat + gyne, any day. but hope u dont expect it to go away magically. there will be times during weight loss when they might even look bigger.

btw, maybe also consider strength training to lose fat and gain muscle. strength training

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
  • Gyne transformed me into a living dead.
actually that's a very good strategy, lose weight then go for surgery....
To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did...

Dr Benjamin Herbosa's Contact Info (Dr Benny)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024