Author Topic: Superglue works for me!!  (Read 5717 times)

Offline Moons bye bye

;D
I had surgery 4 years ago and although I was happier with the results. I had liposuction as it was fatty gyno. My nipples soon came back to haunt me, I workout an have a fairly decent sized chest, I'm 6'2" and 14.5 stone in weight which is mostly muscle. For tears I've been depressed about it and have never been anywhere on holiday with the lads because I'd have to take my top off, when my nips were cold they looked fine so I'd run into the pool to get cold on holiday and them be checking my nips every 5 seconds to see if they'd gone puffy again. For whatever reason I don't care superglue works and my nips are staying hard, yes they feel rough and look a bit shiny but with a bit more practice can prob work on application technique. I cannot believe something so simple works. I cannot wait for my holidays now, amongst my deodorant and aftershave there will always now be a 10ml bottle of clear superglue. Get in, try it is all I can say and thank you to whichever genius first found it, I owe u a lot of thanks.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Over the years here there have been many things recommended. Various types of tape, collodion, and super glue to name only a few.

While there might not be a problem in the short term, the skin needs air. Using any kind of barrier can actually cause the skin to break-down. Some tapes with very aggressive adhesive can actually tear the skin. The result can be scars that are worse than what you are now trying to hide. Some product can even permanently stain the skin as well.

I understand what you are trying to do and why you are doing it but what you are trying can potentially do greater harm than good.
Grandpa Dan

Offline creature2010

In other words, practice moderation. and be careful not to rip your nipples off when you clean up afterward. :P

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024