Author Topic: raloxifene works!!!!  (Read 8781 times)

Offline skinnygyno

• Posting Member
4 am here I need to get the darn to bed but the people need to know this
I developed gyno at 13 while I was anorexic and it has become much more noticeable now that I am 225 pounds at age 21. Broke as darn college student making 12 dollars an hour, there is no way I could have saved up for a 7000 dollar surgery. I am a bodybuilder and spend a lot of time discussing and reading about various compounds. Raloxifene is one used to reduce estrogen for steroid users. There is a lot of evidence showing that it can reduce pubescent gyno, but I was skeptical, as I am of most things. I had seen it thrown around various forums for a few years. But surgery wasn't happening anytime soon and I did not want to look like this going into summer. I pulled the trigger and ordered some online not long ago. Well I've been on it for about 2.5 weeks now and I notice maybe a 25-30% reduction in my gyno. It's hard to quantify gyno tbh but it looks much flatter. It's still pretty prominent though and unless it goes completely away I will probably opt for surgery at some point in the future. But the raloxifene has definitely helped. I am taking 120mg per day. No side effects that I can name. Maybe my erections are a little softer. 
Call me a shill, or a troll, I really don't care. I have nothing to gain from this. I know of the horrifying psychological affects of gyno. I bought 4 grams of raloxifene from ceretropic for 50 dollars. It is a research chemical company. Most people will recommend pharma grade, and maybe the pharma would work even better than this stuff, but the price per gram is amazing and I am seeing results. No I don't work for the company or am getting paid for this. Order from whoever you want. But the stuff I got was at least semi legit, is cheap, and is working. 
Good luck fellas. Don't let anyone tell you this shit doesn't work. It's better and safer than letro or nolva. Maybe not everyone will illicit a response but my gyno has been hard and calcified for 8+ years and I now feel it starting to dissolve. 

Offline cpa5oh

• Posting Member
Great stuff, man!  Make sure you come back and follow up with future results...

Offline jrflatnow

• Posting Member
Good to know. Maybe a good option for some !

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
"Call me a shill, or a troll, I really don't care. I have nothing to gain from this. I know of the horrifying psychological affects of gyno."
Oh please give me a break. "  Horrifying Psychological Effects "  It is just me, no different than I can remember for many years.  
Anyhow,  you are highly motivated to see a change and I sincerely hope you are not merely experiencing placebo effect. 
There are treatments that seem to work for a few individuals but not be of general value.  i have no explanation for that, but it is so. 
Keep in mind the old saying that: "The man who medicates himself has a fool for a doctor."
Just to keep it fair, there is also another version of that saying; "The Doctor who medicates himself  has a fool for a patient."
Grandpa Dan

Offline skinnygyno

• Posting Member
^ thanks for the warm response bud. As I said I am a bodybuilder. I am familiar with tracking minute degrees of progress and the gyno is no different. There is a quantifiable improvement.

Offline asmith0867

I ran rc letro, seemed bunk, tamoxifene, didnt really work well, and finally raloxifene, seemed to show some signs of shrinking, combined with losing a couple lbs and regular cardio, made gyno much better. I may run it again for a few months, but definitely not a bad idea for guys to try. I picked up mine from ADC, pharma grade, easy stuff. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024