Author Topic: Two face  (Read 1946 times)

Offline Danosaur

• Bronze Member
I went running the other day and realized that after and for a few hours the tissue got..smaller...or like tight, it really didnt seem like an issue if it was like that...however normally or especially at night or in the morning it really bothers me

and it got me thinking

When I drop my BF...will the tissue thats gyno-like turn into that?... get tighter?

Offline Danosaur

• Bronze Member
I ran for 50 minutes... ~5.5 or 6 miles some where around there

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
I remember the same thing. Strenuous exercise used to make my puffy nips go flat. Therefore, even though I wouldn't take my shirt off just to walk around, I could play football for 5 or 10 minutes with my shirt on and then take it off with them looking normal for HOURS. It was a nice and welcome taste of normalcy in my early years.

Offline fiXXXer

• Bronze Member
I remember this happening too - mostly when I ran Cross Country in high school, but it still seems like this happens after I run a few miles at the gym, or just lift weights.
Facing what consumes you is the only way to be free!

Offline chopemoff

• Bronze Member
In certain social situations I try and do some pushups, a quick rip of 30-40 and my chest is pumped and my nips will harden for 20-30 minutes.

Good for first impressions. Hard to find a bathroom that fits you doing pushups 10 times a night ;)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024