Author Topic: my gyne  (Read 8760 times)

Offline Johndoe1

You are correct Bob. Fat is present for breast growth. Pseudogynecomastia is nothing but fat where true gynecomastia has fat and mammary tissue. The level of estrogen dictates if mammary tissue develops and how fat is deposited in the breast. Being overweight just puts fat everywhere including the chest and breasts. That's what I was trying to say but as usual failed miserably.  😁
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

hammer

You are correct Bob. Fat is present for breast growth. Pseudogynecomastia is nothing but fat where true gynecomastia has fat and mammary tissue. The level of estrogen dictates if mammary tissue develops and how fat is deposited in the breast. Being overweight just puts fat everywhere including the chest and breasts. That's what I was trying to say but as usual failed miserably.  😁
We all do that, "don't you know"? Fail that is! I think I did that once, or maybe twice?  Damned if I can remember when though! Lol

Offline rebcho

• Posting Member
Testing the image upload function.  This is me.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2020, 12:35:41 PM by rebcho »

p.r.1974

The image test worked. 

It seems that many of us share very similar backgrounds with early development due to weight , and then meds. I am glad that you found the support you were looking for in more ways than one! I have always been big myself, and it is hot most of the year in Texas; so I am most often in an unlined underwire for all the usual reasons. I also found nipple covers to be a necessity for work.

aboywithgirls

Testing the image upload function.  This is me.
You look similar in shape, front and center and FOB, full on bottom. I think that a nice balconette underwire would work nicely. I also go for lace cup underwires for warmer weather and i also use nipple petals if i know that I will be in any sort of air conditioning. 

aboywithgirls

This is back when i was still an F cup. Im in an H now.

Offline rebcho

• Posting Member
Thanks for the recommendations ABWG. I'll start looking for one. I probably need nipple covers too, nips tend to show through everything, even 2 or 3 layers.

Offline SideSet

I strongly recommend the silicone, as opposed to the paper, nipple petals.   If you were in unlined bra, you will definitely need the petals, as your nipples are quite prominent, thick, and even a bit elongated; and in one of your earlier pictures they even seem to be pointing upwards a little bit, a very feminine attractive look that most women would envy.  The other option is to get padded, molded, lined bra cups.    

Offline rebcho

• Posting Member
I strongly recommend the silicone, as opposed to the paper, nipple petals.  If you were in unlined bra, you will definitely need the petals, as your nipples are quite prominent, thick, and even a bit elongated; and in one of your earlier pictures they even seem to be pointing upwards a little bit, a very feminine attractive look that most women would envy.  The other option is to get padded, molded, lined bra cups.   
Thank you sideset, I will look into the silicone petals. My breasts have grown since my earlier photos, my nipples are larger and more sensitive now and my breasts are fuller, more tender, almost painful at times. Sleeping on my side is becoming uncomfortable. A padded, molded, lined bra sounds wonderful, I'm just afraid to step outside in one...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024