Author Topic: Not Alone  (Read 2066 times)

CoffeeAndCake

I have been on this site for a month or so and it has been absolutely reassuring to see so many who deal with this. As many I'm sure have been aware the whole time of them having to deal with it themselves....there aren't many that fit in to our category that we see day to day. I think we see men with a little bit of fat on their chest, but to see without question definitive breasts, projected, and the firm tissue definition in the shirts etc is pretty rare. At least in the St Louis area in my experience. Especially for men like me who are not larger men. I feel when you are heavier, then sure it is expected, but for those like me who aren't larger, yet have developed a bit....it is quite the anomaly. Moreso for those who choose to utilize a bra. Not to ramble or rant, just saying, this site has provided a sense of solace in comfort and knowing that it isn't as alone as it seems.

A brief backing I suppose for those who care, to know one's "story".
          I am 33, and married with a 5 month old, and a few months before that event, I got out of the gym habits and began focusing more on prepping the house, building crib, pack an plays, and installing things in the house and such. After the baby was here even more time away from the gym as one would expect...I never experienced the almighty itching, pains and other things generally associated with growth that I've come across. Just noticed my chest filling out more. Figured it was muscle atrophy occurring along with just metabolism slowing down. So my chest was filling out a bit before the baby and within the first month I noticed one day working on my computer that my chest had a crease in it...out of curiosity I just felt it and noticed the firm tissue under it. I wasn't all OMG about it, I just went to the DR. and they confirmed it to be breast tissue and confirmed it was pretty spread out over my chest and had me do a blood panel to see if there was any root cause after going through the medication, supplements etc routine and not finding a root there. Tests showed elevated estrogen levels specifically whatever E2 is. And scheduled follow ups every 2 months. Fast forward, 4 months/2 check ups...and y chest has grown dramatically since the initial realization. I don't care to take Testosterone Gel or meds and believe it will eventually balance out. But at 33 I just find it weird for things to be growing. I have had my pituitary checked and other tests that don't point to a root cause other than elevated E2...but given how long they say Trans folks take to develop I find it tough that E2 alone can be doing this. But I'm not  a C cup or anything so I don't really care much...but my wife has mentioned in the past her ex husband had boobs that would jiggle and bounce when he walked but also mentioned he was rather unhealthy and on steroids and such and just hope she doesn't lose attraction to me if they grow more, or daughter grows to be embarrassed of dad if they grow more, and so forth. I could care less if I grew to be a DD but for the sake of those around me I'd rather be flat as a board lol.

This past week we had a break in the weather and it was warmer so I went for a run as I am an avid runner and I felt the bouncing going on when I was running, nothing like you'd see in a braless woman image but nonetheless still very foreign to me. So I went to walmart and seen they had bras for 3.99 on sale that were basic t shirt bras, whatever those are, i just seen the price tag and said f it...so I got a 36a, 34b and 36b as I know there are sister sizes and figured best to just get a few and try....and got a few comfort bras for running that are tank top fashioned and went on my way....34b was too snug and 36a after the scoop and swoop routine filled completely so much so I had cleavage. The 36b just looking was just too damn big and figured save it for another day in the circumstance I grow more....

That all being said, my concern is more about sitting down than standing at this point of the game. Standing it is not noticeable, except from the sides where you can now see the tissue tail/head whatever bulging a bit. And the contour of the skin that shows where the tissue has grown showing a curve in the otherwise should be flush image of chest to abdomen. Sitting down things compress and project much more and given I sit a bit at work and in general at home or eating etc...I'm wondering if things are looking as bad as it seems to me. Wearing a bra in public just isn't an interest to me. I wear dress shirts for work, fitted t shirts when out and about, and even an A cup bra obviously showcases mounds vs the image a wife beater tank top gives. I know people who have B cups and such on here who wear bras and just curious how the heck do you do it without people noticing...last thing I want is people at work who are 95% female pin pointing the fairly new guy at work who sits in the front now wearing bras...

Offline JohannK

• Silver Member
What's your posture like in those photos?  They appear to be quite substantial there, but I suspect it's due to slumping.

As Johndoe said, people tend not to notice.  Before I got mine, I didn't notice anything on men.  But now I routinely see not-so-flat chests.  Speaking of which, I saw a man today who had substantial growth (what caught my attention was his projection).

bikerbob

Try a pullover type low impact sports bra or leisure bra.  No hardware to show and they will lay flat under your shirt.  I am a not-quite-B and started wearing a bra about 2 years ago when I started coming back from mountain biking with my chest hurting. Before long I was wearing one every day. Eventually you will realize that nobody notices the bra but you might catch somebody, usually women, checking out your chest.  Not much you can do about it so you might as well learn to accept and enjoy them.  My wife grew up with large breasts so she is OK with it and actually thinks they are cute.  

gmast

Wear bra.
Attract attention to boobs with female appearance.
Wear fitted shirts.

Pick two.

Women with small breasts attract attention when they wear fitted dresses and shirts because it shows off their figure.  Its the same way with men.  If you don't want people staring at your face, don't get rings and studs in your lips and nose.  If you don't want people to notice your figure, don't wear fitted clothes.  This doesn't mean baggy clothes, just not one that shows off what you've got.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024