Author Topic: Phoenix area surgeons?  (Read 1988 times)

Offline flip9111

• Posting Member
Hey everyone,

im new to this website, Ive been struggling with gynecomastia since about 12-13 y.o.  I was hefty as a kid and eventually grew out of most my baby weight with the exception of my chest.  I guess pretty standard stuff, embarrased to take shirt off or wear a tank top or snug fitting shirts.    I am of athletic build so I can hide them pretty well under a shirt.  Recently ive been doing things that Ive always wanted to do and this is next on my list.  Ive started my research and came across this site.  My big question is trying to find a good doctor.  I actually came across Dr Parsons website and have a consult with him in a couple weeks.  Ive been reading everyone talking about angelchick too.  Is there anyone out there that can give me any info or experiences with Parsons.  Ive read good reviews on angelchick. 

thanks

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
There is one in the Find a Surgeons Database on the front page of the site.

Merle

Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024