Author Topic: Looking for surgeons in Long Island, NY  (Read 3249 times)

Offline gynenomore

• Posting Member
Any recommendations for surgeons in the Long Island area? 

I have been living with this 'problem' for over two decades now.  I thank Google for diverting me to this website and of course, I was so happy to see I am not alone in this battle.  I saw so many cases similar to mine and how happy they were after they went under the knife.

Thanks in advance!
micky
« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 11:01:35 PM by mickyg »

Offline gynenomore

• Posting Member
I cant believe there are no good surgeons in Long Island area..  :(

Offline emjay

• Posting Member
I am having surgery with Dr Jacobs in Manhattan (Upper East Side) in about a month.  Found him through recommendations on this site.  Have not heard of anyone on the Island in particular...but Manhattan is certainly close enough.

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
There are three on the site from NY. I would consider them.

Merle
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline gynenomore

• Posting Member
Thanks Guys.  I consulted a doctor today and will post my views in the appropriate forum

Thanks!
MickyG

Offline gynenomore

• Posting Member
Merle:

I had enormous respect for you for providing guys like me access to this wealth of information, and to realize I am not alone in this battle. 

For some reason, you seem to keep silent every time I ask questions about a doctor in NY.  You are not helping, buddy.  If he is not ethical, say so.  If he is, say so.  Why this prejudice against him?  I have, after going through numerous posts here, scheduled surgery with him.  But his omission from the forum leaves a huge doubt in my mind.  I still have about 2 weeks for surgery and if you really want to help guys with Gynecomastia (and I am in moderate to severe category), your opinion would really help. 

I sent you a personal email as well.  No response.  Just deleting my posts that are queryies about this doc is just immoral.

If thats how you want to operate this forum, feel free to delete my account as well.

Best of luck for all your future endeavors.

Mg

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024