Author Topic: test the chat room  (Read 9136 times)

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
everytime i've seen somebody in chat i've gone in and posted, but nobody's responded.  it's probably people who open the window and get bored and leave it, but if a moderator or two can't test it, i'll try to go in there tonight around the equivalent of midnight eastern time, u.s., feb 2 (evening of feb 1 in earlier zones) in case anyone wants to help test whether posts are visible on other peoples' windows. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline headheldhigh01

tried 4-5 times now, not sure it's working.  anyone else had any success seeing others' posts yet in chat? 

Offline headheldhigh01

i noticed my name is still listed as in chat on the main page even 5 minutes after i've left it.  i wonder if that's part of the problem. 

Offline 9Wolf

• Bronze Member
  • Seize the day! Be free of your burden...
...probably no one is there! Hehe, usually people open up chat and just leave since it's empty. One of the only ways to get people into a chat is with a specific event or chat going on for a certain reason such as a guest speaker, or similar topic, and at a certain time and date.
Triple Surgery done in Chandigarh, India (Jan 10, 2008):
1. Gynecomastia Surgery (simultaneously with #2)
2. Tonsillectomy
3. Septoplasty (5 days after #1 and 2)

3 lifelong problems wiped out in a flash of knives... Now recovering and excited beyond belief. :)

Offline headheldhigh01

ok, i finally actually had a chat, i caught gb when he was lurking in there for a bit, so that's answered. 

i will say it does time out on you after 2-3 minutes if you haven't posted anything, and you'll lose whatever chat text was up if that happens.  and i notice even 5 minutes after i closed out of it it's still logging me as in there right now  ???  but there's bound to be a small bug or two, and now we know. 

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
but there's bound to be a small bug or two, and now we know. 

Yeah, the chat was acting up the other day.... Sometimes I had to retype my reply 2 or 3 times before getting sent. Very annoying!

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024